Sign in to follow this  
kev g

Opinions on Francis transfer?

I Hope he reads this board then he might realise what a complete numpty he his we dont want players like him in the squad if he''s not going to give 100% to the cause.

bring back holty i say he may have been a headless chicken but at least he would bleed for the cause.

as for egoman francis sell him for whatever we can get and replace him with someone who wants to play for us if him and bentley turned up against Fulham we might have done it ok rant over

To be honest i am really bored of hearing about this, If he wants to go let him,the sooner the better i say , get as much cash as we can for him,then we can concentrate on bringing someone in who really wants to play for ncfc.

Don''t let the door smack you on the butt on the way out Damo

Cheerio

Not the first to engineer a move away from a footie club, and unfortunately won''t be the last... remember Damo, the grass isn''t always greener on the otherside and every now and again it pays to bide your time to get to the top... At City he could have been one of the main players of the team, but elsewhere he''ll soon find himself becoming a peripheral squad member... time for Damo to make his bed and lie in it - whether that be here, Portsmouth or elsewhere...

(apologies for my cliche-ridden posting...)

How can a player so gutless and so easily distracted as you lot describe be worth anything like £2m?????