Sign in to follow this  
barclayboys

Transfer imminent

Just been to the club shop and bought my 7 year old his new kit, of course he wanted it printed up with jerome and when asked premier league badges? Obvious yes. Along with shorts and socks, as it was all rung till the grand total £93 !!!, with discount brought it down to £85.80. Might just be the push our transfer kitty needs to bring a name in through the door. Now he is asking for the away kit

You could have bought Becchio for that ! just wait until the new 3rd kit gets launched next week, your lad will want that one as well. Hopefully his expensive new kit will inspire him to go on and play for the City one day, handsomely repaying his old man for all this investment in his formative years,.

watch out for the marquee signing then.

Why doesn''t the club do what we all do and go to Wetheralls to hire their marquee - such money wasting is typical of this club - McNasty out!

OMG I have morphed into one of Waveney''s clones...we are Borg, we are doomed.

Very overpriced, I remember when I was a kid and went into Roy''s and bought our "Pony" kit for a £5ver!

I believe it was one season after it was released as well

you can buy the badges online for a couple of quid...
take the shirt to Turnstyle printing down in the city.. he''ll do it far cheaper than the club shop! good bloke too!

Yeah, they mentioned the shirt had gone up by a small percentage...but the Premier League badge increased by 100% - ₤3.50 in 2013, ₤7 now!

Another mismatched OP headline, and lots of deluded squibble in the thread. This board is getting worse and worse

To be honest it''s a bit much now, premiership money demands premiership prices, I just priced up the away shirt with badges and number only and it came to £68.

That''s a lot of money really, still in this era of players demanding £2k, £30k through to £300k a week the fans are the ones being asked to fund this obscene and frankly disgusting practice given the current situation for a lot of families.

Really does any player really need more thanks £5k a week? That''s £240k a year! In a playing career of 15 years that''s much more than any normal man will earn in a lifetime of work!

Would be refreshing for a player to actually say " you know what, I''ll play for a sensible wage as I love playing football"

[quote user="grefstad"]Another mismatched OP headline, and lots of deluded squibble in the thread. This board is getting worse and worse[/quote]

''Deluded squabble''

Huh??! What exactly is deluded squabble on this thread then?

[quote user="grefstad"]Another mismatched OP headline, and lots of deluded squibble in the thread. This board is getting worse and worse[/quote]Not the most informative thread ever, but at least nobody has started insulting and belittling people yet.Oh, hang on a minute...

[quote user="grefstad"]Another mismatched OP headline, and lots of deluded squibble in the thread. This board is getting worse and worse[/quote]
amazingly your computer/laptop/tablet has an off button... if you don''t like it i suggest you press this button... there''s a life out there you might find happiness with

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="grefstad"]Another mismatched OP headline, and lots of deluded squibble in the thread. This board is getting worse and worse[/quote]
amazingly your computer/laptop/tablet has an off button... if you don''t like it i suggest you press this button... there''s a life out there you might find happiness with
[/quote]

Says the guy with 21459 posts to his name. I wonder who spends the most time dwelling over countless useless posts in this forum, me or you?

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="grefstad"]Another mismatched OP headline, and lots of deluded squibble in the thread. This board is getting worse and worse[/quote]
[/quote]

Says the guy with 21459 posts to his name. I wonder who spends the most time dwelling over countless useless posts in this forum, me or you?[/quote]
over 12 years it works out at an average of 4 posts a day....
based on your length of time on the board you aren''t far behind....
like i said.. the off button...