Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

rijeka v Aberdeen

[quote user="cannigia1"]are you watching Norwich v some non league team?[/quote]I''m watching for Pete to switch your lights out........

Erm, what decade were Dundee in Europe and what decade were Norwich in Europe?

Might be worth a watch, always interesting to see how the minnows compare to the big boys in Europe-though I reckon the Croatians will be too good for them.

I''ve kind of lost track as to who Cannigia1 actually supports.

He comes on our forum praising Hamilton and AN, now he''s banging on about Aberdeen and ICT but seems to be a Dundee fan (although not sure as he talked about Dundee Utd earlier).

Did you vote in the Scottish referendum, although I suspect you didn''t know which side to back so ticked both?!?

[quote user="cannigia1"]3 - 0 Aberdeen ..yes the spl is shite lol[/quote]Did you notice Dundee United lost 4 nil to some dutch team?

oh the friendly game where Dundee utd played young players ?:yeah I watched that earlier big game friendly matches kiwi

I will never forgive the a.rseholes on here who laughed and mocked Alex Neil on here when he joined Norwich city ..I read all there s.hit and know there names on here ..clueless about football

[quote user="cannigia1"]I will never forgive the a.rseholes on here who laughed and mocked Alex Neil on here when he joined Norwich city ..I read all there s.hit and know there names on here ..clueless about football[/quote]Who did?

hey if Norwich get relegated you can go back to being armchair Chelsea arsenal man utd fans ..sky sports surfers

On here talking about $hit scottish football (or just Scottish football that is). No-one gives a $hit, but love how you want people to.