Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

All the right notes

Not to blow the trumpet anymore but AN goes from strength to strength, I think it''s genius getting 60 minutes out of all the players in the Cambridge game. He seems to have fit seamlessly into norwich!

Long may it continue

Aidan

Agree the man is a genius, everything about him fills me with confidence, even the way he has handled the Andreu situation, no favouritism sent him off to toughen up and get ready for the challenges ahead, and before I get jumped on, yes it was non league opposition but seems like he has come back to show the world what he can do.

Let''s wait and see about Andreu, not sure it was as others said a way to top up Hi

Smil tons coffers with a chance of him helping us to promotion.....well we got promoted.

Not sure he''ll even make the bench on a regular bases when you have Howson, Johnson, Tettey, Redmond, Mullumbu, Dorrans, Wes, Bennett, Vadis, Thompson and potentially Brady, not forgetting O''Neil.

It''s a long season and we do need depth in the squad but he would be way down the pecking order.

As for AN he''s certainly a very unique and organised manager. He''s doing a terrific job.

[quote user="AidanC"]Not to blow the trumpet anymore but AN goes from strength to strength, I think it''s genius getting 60 minutes out of all the players in the Cambridge game. [/quote]

Could you explain that?  How can you get 60 minutes out of all the players?  Thanks.

Indy, agree with the wait and see comment about Andreu, especially with the plethora of midfielders we have. My point was more in regard to AN and also the posters on here who were questioning his decision to sign him at the time as being just a set of "ears / voice in the dressing room" along fears of favouritism as well as the obvious value to Accies coffers, what AN has shown is, he has no "favourites" and a straight talking line with the player, who at this moment appears to have responded in the right and proper way !

Will he feature? we will all have to wait and see.

I''ve always questioned Andreu''s ability after his brief appearances last season.

But certainly no favouritism by AN, dropped him and encouraged him to bulk up ready to give it a go this season.

Heck I don''t care whoe plays as long as we can pick up 40 points this year.

in reply to LDC, they are planning to have 120minutes of action, based on 4x 30minute quarters, rather than 90minutes.

[quote user="djc"]in reply to LDC, they are planning to have 120minutes of action, based on 4x 30minute quarters, rather than 90minutes.[/quote]

Ahh! Thanks. Hadn''t seen anything about that. Cheers.