Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Tonight's friendly v Cambridge

Holy crap - RVW, really?! I would still love him to come good but really can''t see it. VOO in again, too....just trying to see who''s resting - Bassong, Redmond and Josh for sure; Olsson obv out too.

Is it shop window or is Neil giving him a fresh start and a chance to build some confidence? Anyway for the sake of Norwich if he wants to become a 15 goal a season striker then fantastic...

Turner getting a good runout.[Y]Would have liked Andreu to get another game but RVW is promising. Do hope something good comes from him.

Lafferty and Howson missing.

Rvw must be putting the effort in in training. Alex Neil wouldn''t pick him if he wasn''t.

No Lafferty, maybe he''s been told he has to go

You''re having a little fun Herman? Turner getting a run out! Should be run out to the championship.

Not sure Indy. He was good in the Prem with Bassong. Last season wasn''t fantastic, but then again he had a few different partners, so that may have thrown him out a bit. I''m not saying he should be a starter, but he ain''t bad for a back-up.

[quote user="Herman "]Not sure Indy. He was good in the Prem with Bassong. Last season wasn''t fantastic, but then again he had a few different partners, so that may have thrown him out a bit. I''m not saying he should be a starter, but he ain''t bad for a back-up.[/quote]

Ok thought you were just having fun, but your not wrong he was good when we first got him but has got steadily worse each year. I hope that by the time we kick off we have a better back quality CB or we could be conceding a lot of goals.

At this stage all about fitness. We''re playing good stuff in spells. Gotta remember this is a jumbled makeshift 11 as well whereas Cambridge playing close to their starting 11

AJ I hope that any criticism is just a bit of banter it is as you say just a run out......but next 60 minutes will see 5 goals from RVW and we''ll all go nuts!