Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

So the new away kit

Why do we need an away kit ? Because our shirts clash with other teams ? Should fans be banned from wearing home shirts at away games ? Or maybe ban this away shirt at home games, as it seems a bit stupid wearing an away shirt at a game at Carrow Road. Perhaps we could have a night game strip as well, which features high viz strips, and flashes as the player runs.

Why can''t they change the stupid yellow block on the home shirt.

It''s got nothing to do with Aviva being all yellow that''s now proven with the block being all green on the away.

[quote user="Paul101"]only weirdos buy keeper kits[/quote]This made me chuckle [:D]

If the home kit was the reverse of the away kit i.e. yellow shirt with pencil gree  n stripes and green shorts then it would be smart. However the current jigsaw effect half and half shirt with the Aviva yellow square is awful.

I like the shirt, but the garish yellow shorts are a stark contrast to the more classic look of the shirt which make it look a bit wrong somehow, would prefer the kit to have a more integrated look. To me the shorts and shirt don''t match up well. 

Love the shirt just not the shorts! Not sure white wasn''t chosen!

Also in the marketing they said this was a strip for the fans. I can''t remember being asked for my input or have I missed something?

I remember a few years back in Worthingtons days I think we got to vote on whether we had green or yellow shorts by holding up some coloured card before the game. Much better idea!

[quote user="mrs miggins"]We need an away kit, mainly because watford are in the same division as us[/quote]One game. So will we be playing in or normal shirt in the other 18 games ?

Like others have said its a decent shirt but the kit as a whole I''m not so keen on.

What was with the teaser of that kit on twitter a few weeks ago with the white? Doesn''t look like either one of these kits? Surely not a third kit?

[quote user="Scout_hut"][quote user="mrs miggins"]We need an away kit, mainly because watford are in the same division as us[/quote]

One game. So will we be playing in or normal shirt in the other 18 games ?
[/quote]

I think we are contractually obliged to wear the away shirt on five occasions, we may also need it for possible clashes in cup matches.

Having seen the away kit twice now and previously not liked the yellow shorts...... I have changed my mind.When the players are wearing yellow boots then this kit really rocks.Maybe Im old fashioned and I appreciate that the players have individual sponsorship deals but to see the whole team in the same coloured boots for me would be an improvement.

I agree, the shirt is really quite good, and i will buy that before i buy the home shirt, even the yellow shorts looked good, looks better "live" than in pics, although still think either white or green shorts would have been better.

Thought Ruddy and Rudd looked like a couple of highlighter pens last night, certainly couldn''t miss them !

The shorts looked much better on the highlights than on the pictures from release day. I quite like the whole kit now. Better than the home one anyway.