Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

So the new away kit

FFS there''s usually one of the two that is at least half decent.....

All that hype what a waste of time totally anti climatic....

I hope the footy''s better than the kits this year...

Like the shirt, very nice, not sure about the yellow shorts, just doesn''t look right to me, much like the square cut out on the home shirt.

Yes, love it and finally three years after my last shirt purchase this one will be on my back come Palace game.......

White shorts would be nice, but an absolutely lovely shirt.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJ5TgOSUwAEHQ0W.jpg[/img]
New shirt is ace, reminds me of that Lotus one. The kit as a whole looks a bit naff, not sure why they thought random bright yellow shorts was a good idea. Don''t care though, it''s only the shirt i''ll be buying. Makes up for the godawful home shirt.

I''d not seen the shorts when I commented before - they do look a bit odd, I agree white would''ve been better, but I do rather like the shirt.

This has a nice retro pin stripe like that 1981 Adidas kit. Not sure about the keepers kit though!

Really like it - Looks smart with the pinstripes, I think it''ll be very popular. Anyone who gets ''HOOLAHAN 14'' on the back I feel will look like they''re modelling a new ROI shirt though!

Who on earth designs this garbage! Both last years kits are better than these monstrosities.

Why is the change kit the same colour as the first kit?

I liked the idea of having a different manufacturer - but these kits look second rate.

somewhere between the home and away kit lies a decent kit?!?

now if you reversed the away kit green for yellow, then you''d have a nod to the adidas pinstripe one of 81-84, which was very much my era of first watching norwich, deehan,channon,bertschin etc......and that WOULD have been a decent kit that I''d buy.

Errea have at last proved that they can design a decent template for a shirt.....THEY''VE JUST GOT THE BLOODY COLOURS THE WRONG WAY AROUND !!!

do like this shirt but don''t do kits at games that''s for scarfers

shorts well who cares no one will buy them unless its for kids

goalkeeper kit only weirdos buy keeper kits

Hadn''t seen the shorts with it, is the worst full kit I''ve seen in a long, long time! What were they thinking

I assume you get a free pair of sunglasses with every one of those keepers tops. Ruddy looks like a highlighter!

Don''t like the yellow shorts but absolutely love the green shirt. I''m gonna have me one of those.

[quote user="kick it off"][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJ5TgOSUwAEHQ0W.jpg[/img]
New shirt is ace, reminds me of that Lotus one. The kit as a whole looks a bit naff, not sure why they thought random bright yellow shorts was a good idea. Don''t care though, it''s only the shirt i''ll be buying. Makes up for the godawful home shirt.
[/quote]For several years we had a "yellow" that existed nowhere in nature and certainly not on any canary I have ever seen. It bore more of a bilious resemblance to what gets poured out of a Lucozade bottle. They finally got that right, but now we have a green dark enough for an olive tree...