Sign in to follow this  
xymox

A Wembley Wonder From Nathan Redmond

Amidst all the we are signing, we are not signing and how bad is this transfer window stuff. I thought I''d watch the play off final again.

The players were immense. Is Jerome a premier league striker? based on that performance hell yes, he''s found his home. Do we have a good enough squad to stay up next year I think so with a couple more additions but another play off final in 2017 would also be fun, who needs to win or come 2nd in the championship much better to come 3rd. Bournemouth and Watford weren''t better than us all part of the master plan!

Bring on the PL I hope it''s as much fun as last season. Don''t think we will come 3rd but we can enjoy trying to.

[quote user="xymox"]Amidst all the we are signing, we are not signing and how bad is this transfer window stuff. I thought I''d watch the play off final again.

The players were immense. Is Jerome a premier league striker? based on that performance hell yes, he''s found his home. Do we have a good enough squad to stay up next year I think so with a couple more additions but another play off final in 2017 would also be fun, who needs to win or come 2nd in the championship much better to come 3rd. Bournemouth and Watford weren''t better than us all part of the master plan!

Bring on the PL I hope it''s as much fun as last season. Don''t think we will come 3rd but we can enjoy trying to.[/quote]

Like that thought.   Interesting to note, also, that the minnows of Hamilton, when they were promoted to the SPL, achieved a running 3rd place under AN............

[quote user="lake district canary"]Like that thought.   Interesting to note, also, that the minnows of Hamilton, when they were promoted to the SPL, achieved a running 3rd place under AN............

[/quote]How long would Neil stay if that happened again? I like to think he''d resist temptation a bit longer than Lambert could, and he would only have half a Championship and one PL season under his belt, but he''d surely be gone pretty quickly.