Sign in to follow this  
bigdseanyb

Problem with new home shirt

Got my son the new home shirt the day it was out, he wore it twice and the aviva logo started peeling off, took it back and they ironed it back on. It then peeled off again so today I took it back for an exchange. Gave the new shirt to my boy just back from a kick around over the park and the same problem!!! Not happy. Anyone else had any problems? My daughters away shirt seems fine tho

You are quite within your rights to post the problem you have had with your shirt on here as you are asking a simple question, quite what spartacus is on about I do not know. I to would not have been happy, and tbh your problem has made my decision as I was not sure if to go for home shirt or away one. Must be a problem if two shirtscand have both done the same, bit bad of club not to have just changed the first one rather than trying to just iron it back on.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]fits well but the body is far too short.......[/quote]Can''t say I''ve ever noticed before.......it must be those long legs. [:D]

I have the opposite problem, my body is ok but my legs are too short.