Sign in to follow this  
scrappy33

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

This guy is the real deal when it comes to dutch forwards, his record is second to none. Louis van Gaal once said he is the best striker in the box in the world.

Is there any chance we could ever go for a player of his caliber? Schalke didn''t qualify for anything, 31 years of age and maybe fancies a shot in the Prem?...

I''m normally quite upbeat about our team and have, on more than one occasion, been accused of being a happy clapper, but, in my honest opinion we would be hard pressed to be able to lure away a solid first teamer from s04 or a team similar to them

Why would we go out to sign a 6yrd box poacher when we''ve already got a perfectly good one on the books???If we ever had any intention of playing to accomodate this type of striker, we''d simply play RvW and actually start to get our money''s worth from him!

With the the strikers we have we need a rudy gestede type. Think a new man with Grabban and Jerome then one of either hooper or wolfswinkel will be decent. Can''t see there being a place for hoops and rvw.

Especially when it''s someone like huntelaar. Can you imagine what wages he''s on seeing as his 2 previous clubs were ac Milan and real madrid. At least £60k a week.

http://www.celebritiesmoney.com/klaas-jan-huntelaar-salary-net-worth-centre-forward-of-fc-schalke-04/

Just a quick on there would tell you what sort of money he is earning.

[quote user="Sir Anthony Blunt"]I often wonder about the phsycology of the fan who just picks a name at random and spouts utter shit about them.

Get a life OP[/quote]
Hahahaha, that is fecking priceless.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Sir Anthony Blunt"]I often wonder about the phsycology of the fan who just picks a name at random and spouts utter shit about them.

Get a life OP[/quote]
Hahahaha, that is fecking priceless.
[/quote]

Lexdysia is not funny...

What is wrong with some of you having the need to always put down others he had an opinion and thoughts so who cares. Personally of course his wages would be too high for us and second I don''t think we would need a man like that on our team when we have other needs.

[quote user="Sir Anthony Blunt"]I often wonder about the phsycology of the fan who just picks a name at random..[/quote]You mean like........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt[:''(]