Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Adel Gafaiti

He''s been around for a few years now.

Remember him being one of the only youngsters to go on Hughtons training camp (extended holiday) to the USA!

Is this the guy who broke his legs in a car crash a few years back?

[quote user="KiwiScot"]He''s in the team listing on the main site. Must be one of the U21''s[/quote]
How have you not heard of him? He''s been in the match squads several times last year...
He''s not listed as being in the 25man squad anyway, so not sure where you''ve got that from? He''s probably with the development squad but not seen that list published anywhere...

[quote user="KiwiScot"]Look at the defenders to get there faster.http://www.canaries.co.uk/team/[/quote]
Bit of crossed wires, I (and someone else) thought you had seen him listed in the 25man squad for the Germany tour which was published just before this thread was. I know he''s listed on the main site, he''s been a "hot prospect" for a few years now in the youth set up.

He had an injury hit season 2014/2015, made his come back in the last game of the U21 season v Chelsea. Has played 60 minutes or so for U21 in pre-season but is 6 weeks too old to be officially an U21 player now. Shame about the injuries last year as I thought he had promise, still has a year left on his contract but suspect it would be best for all if he went on loan to re=establish himself.