Sign in to follow this  
Kit Wozniak

FRANCIS IS THE KEY TO PROMOTION

[quote]1ST WIZARD - dtill defend francis he is class without him, no chance in promotion TOP 12 MAXIMUM WITH NO FRANCIS[/quote]

Don''t be an idiot. One man doesn''t make a team, and Francis doesn''t want to stay. We cannot keep a player at the club who doesn''t want to be here. Frankly, he''d play pants anyway - he''s admitted his head''s not in it here.

Damo is not the key to promotion but getting CASH now from the transfer is - getting the money now so we can buy a midfielder who will get us 10 goals in a promotion season IS important.

OTBC 

[quote]1ST WIZARD - dtill defend francis he is class without him, no chance in promotion TOP 12 MAXIMUM WITH NO FRANCIS[/quote]

Great comment, nice one.

Do you think that we should bring back De Waard?

Is Steve Walsh our key to promotion?

Are you Gary Megson?

Did you used to appear in a t.v prog called "catch the pigeon"!!post under your real name "Clunk"!!Unless this is a poorly crafted wind up your post just beggars belief

Ashton and Huckerby are the key to promotion , but you do need a good midfield to supply them love him or hate him Francis is still the best midfielder at the club he goes and we are left with precious little in that department and virtually anything that is fit.We need to sell Francis and get a couple of good midfielders in and quick.

[quote]Ashton is the key to promotion. Ashton is the key to promotion. Ashton is the key to promotion. Got that? Good.[/quote]

Sorry Dad , HUCKS is the key to promotion !   throughout all the comings and goings , throughout all the injuries and mood swings ,  only Hucks has come through  with reputation intact !    he gets kicked all over the park , yet  just  picks himself up  and carries on , like the true pro he is   ...  lets put it this way , if his agent  had the ok  from him to look for another club  there would be a scramble to sign him up  , AND I mean prem clubs !   if Portsmouth had a choice between buying Francis or Hucks   .. you REALLY think they  would opt for a sulky ,preening, part-timer   like Francis  ?  are we lucky .. or are we lucky ! 

I dont think any one player is more key than Ashton, but even with him we arenot certain of a good season.

The central defence looks shakey with and without Doc and the midfield is less than threadbare at the moment.   If these two parts of the pitch are not working we could have a front line of Sheva, Henry and Robben and still not get promoted, let alone our equally threatening (for the league) Hux, Leon and Deano.

The key is a blanced squad with adequate cover - currently we seem tobe missing significant bits in midfield and a huge question mark over the defence - solving those is the key to promotion.

Who to play with Shacks on Friday - Colin, Charlie or Dioc (I am not eve going there with Flem!) 

And who to play in midfield - I am thinking of offering my effortful self !

OTBC  

You are a fool. Francis stays we don''t go up - Francis goes we go up. He''s a baby and should be out of this club as soon as. He''s a bad apple riddled with maggots.

What a vengeful lot we have here!!

No one single player is the singular key to promotion. But anyone who thinks we would be better off without a player of Francis'' calibre has GOT to be joking. If he is here at the start of the season, he will realize that the BEST way for him to get to the Prem is by either: (a) playing really well to get norwich promoted or (b) playing really well to get noticed by other clubs. He''s not going to be an idiot about this given he''s had time to think through how he played at the end of last season and how that''s resulted in fewer offers for him than he would have liked/expected.

We can''t afford to go around saying that we don''t need someone like him. Running clubs is like running a company -- not everyone is going to be happy all the time but he''s enough of a professional to know what''s best for HIM and coincidentally, its also what we want from him.

And as fans, I think we need to bury our emotional reaction to the idea that someone wants to desert us and respond appropriately, as NW is doing which is -- If he is a Norwich player at the start of the season, we''d love to have him and expect him to deliver the goods as we know he can.

I do not want him to leave. Not even for 2 million. And that''s even tho I HATE how he performed at the tail end of last season.