Sign in to follow this  
Luton canary

Signing players!!!

For me I have not been impressed with any of the players we have been link with this summer. Part from the centre back from Celtic. Don''t think any of the players we are linked with are better than what we have got. As for Colton Cole are you having a laugh I would have to going to mental home if we signed him. I don''t think we need many new players definitely a centre back. But we don''t need to buy just for the sake of it as we have enough players in the squad with Premier League experience who were not allowed to express themselves under Chris h.

[quote user="Luton canary"]For me I have not been impressed with any of the players we have been link with this summer. Part from the centre back from Celtic. Don''t think any of the players we are linked with are better than what we have got. As for Colton Cole are you having a laugh I would have to going to mental home if we signed him. I don''t think we need many new players definitely a centre back. But we don''t need to buy just for the sake of it as we have enough players in the squad with Premier League experience who were not allowed to express themselves under Chris h.[/quote]It might just be possibly why we haven''t signed them.

Who we have been linked to is largely idle gossip.

No one knows what''s truly going on behind the scenes. What you should assume is that McNally will provide as much money to Neil as possible and they will be trying to snare the best players possible.

I would ignore the van Dijk rumours ... He''ll be off to a far more established top flight side.

And as for the latest rumour Glenn Murray from Crystal Palace really , is he any better than we have already got ( don''t think so) if city are going down that route heaven help us otbc