Sign in to follow this  
Lewis Esquire

LET'S GET A PETITION UP AND RUNNING! Get Steve Balmer-Walters out!

I agree that the round black collar and black shorts/socks of the third kit are the best individual designs and would look good with both the yellow home and green away shirt.

Unfortunately as it stands we probably have the worst three kits in the country. These quirky comical kits are sure to make us the laughing stock of the premier league.

They remind me of school cross country where the physically inept used to try and get out of the cross country run by not turning up with their kit. Only one year a new over zealous master had them kitted out in what they could find out of the lost PE kit box, with their black school shoes to run in.  Five sacks of s*** looking like Compo trying to run behind the rest. All three kits look amatuerish and naff. Anyone who thinks they are fun probably thinks wearing a badge that says '' you don''t have to be mad to work here, but it helps''  is similarly jolly zany.

"Clearly knows nothing about the clubs history with 3rd kits in the premier league too.

ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME WE''VE HAD A 3rd KIT IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!

What about the uefa season?? The dark blue one with a yellow trim

You plank!"

Erm... You''re the plank here I think. The 3rd kit you referr to was a Europe only kit, never to be worn in the Premieir League. The away kit which was a tasty white and purple design that season was the kit that would have been worn in the league and home cups.

Think before ranting.

And they are kits FFS - lighten up your boring chumps!

type in Norwich kit in google and you get some good headlines from websites around the world

"WARNING: THE NEW NORWICH CITY THIRD KIT IS SO UGLY IT MIGHT MAKE YOUR EYES BLEED"

"NORWICH CITY MOCKED AFTER REVEALING TERRIBLE NEW THIRD KIT - WHICH IS ALSO YELLOW AND GREEN"

"CAN YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENCE IN COLOUR BETWEEN THREE NEW NORWICH KITS?"

"''IT''S DISGUSTING'' - NORWICH THIRD KIT EVOKES STRONG REACTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA"

"NORWICH CITY RELEASE MONSTROSITY OF A 3RD KIT; CLASHES WITH HOME & AWAY KIT"

"NORWICH CITY HAVE MAGNIFICENTLY MESSED UP THEIR NEW ALTERNATIVE KIT"

Such a nice sentiment in this OP to get somebody sacked simply because you dont like the new shirt designs.

Its a matter of opinion, and the new designs are relatively radical so will undoubtedly have those who do not like, those that do and some in the middle.

For me, I do not dislike any of them , but none are my favorites of all time. I can understand why they are all very different and also can see that there has been a challenge with the sponsors logo requirements, as without it or with a compromise all three shirts would be much better.

Also, other than a few seasons with a green away strip, we usually do not see yellow other than in the badge, so this year is different.