Sign in to follow this  
Yella Fella

***POLL*** Will NCFC be promoted this season?

Living in Southampton, I am privy to neutral views on our chances.  Everyone in my office feels we have made some good signings and thinks we are favourites for promotion.  This is coming from Saints, Pompey, West Brom, Spurs and Charlton fans.

Unlikely, because IMHO we are not training our lads hard enough in the strength sides of fitness, give the lads an hour every day climbing Mousehold banks with one another on their backs.  You wont find a Sherpa with crocked ligaments and tweeked tendons. They do''nt even train, they have a life style that keeps them fit and strong.  Worthy needs to get the training right and the coaching staff on the ball and we will stand a chance.  This is the department that Our Trusted Worthy needs to get tougher on. Strength in the tackle and speed on the turn will be required more in this league than the prem to help deal with the long ball punt up field approach of many of our opponents. OTBC!!!!

Yep - can''t see much else with Ashton and Huckerby in the same team in this league. I would be sh***ing my pants if I was Coventry, Crewe and Palaces defence come August 6th.

Bring it on.

[quote]Yep - can''t see much else with Ashton and Huckerby in the same team in this league. I would be sh***ing my pants if I was Coventry, Crewe and Palaces defence come August 6th. Bring it on.[/quote]

Beautifully put :p