Sign in to follow this  
Yella Fella

***POLL*** Will NCFC be promoted this season?

Just a quick poll to see what the general concensus is regarding our promotion chances.  Just type YES or NO, according to what you relasitically believe - NOT what you hope/want (because that would be obvious!)

I''ll start:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

..er yes...or well maybe.... or then again.. !

Ask me later in the season my thoughts seem to change from day to day with every bit of either encouraging news or conversely indifferent result that comes in.

YES - As long as we don''t get hit by injuries. At the beginning of last season Wolves had 12 players out injured. If that were to happen to us we''d be battling against relegation not challenging for promotion.

Possibly..

We can, we probably SHOULD but the best I can come up with on an honest unbiased assessment is a maybe.

If the question is CAN rather than WILL then my answer is Yes. 

OTBC

Yes!!!

We will once again be the pride of east anglia!

"Top of the league at portman road!"

On the ball city...!!!!!!!

NO -  I think they believe like a lot of our supporters that it will be easier than it is and believe they will be in for a nasty shock.  A slight chance if they can stay clear of injuries but on the whole think they maybe finish in play-offs at best. 

Yes...

1st: Crystal Palace
2nd: Norwich City
-----------------------
3rd: Sheffield United
4th: Southampton
5th: Wolves
6th: Leeds
-----------------------

I wish to respond with a forthright,categorical,unequivocal affirmative.

Champions by 5+ points!

Like taking candy from the proverbial baby, a walk in the park no less!

Heart says YES Head says "Season 2006-7 Champions" - this season might be for team rebuilding - alot of dead wood cleared out and new faces in - biggest worry is can we keep Ashton and Hucks if we fail this season? This season will depend very much on keeping our key players injury free due to very small squad of top class players- in our last promotion season - we did this and ran away with it - last season huge injury crisis and down we went.....

maybe.... its not going to be the foregone conclusion that the majority of posters on here think it will be.

Definatley possible but we will once again need to be fortunate on the injury front, keep our best players  and most important of all play some damn good football.

If we achieve all 3 then I believe we couldnt go far wrong but fail on only 1 then we will probably remain in the champ and maybe even stay down for a few years.

Nope.

I''m with NavMan. There''s an expectation from the fans and, possibly the players, that it will be easy and it won''t.

Best to hope for is a playoff spot.