Sign in to follow this  
nat_canaries

3rd Kit to be worn today??

[quote user="Ron Manager"]I defy anyone who can truly say that they like the third kit! It is the most appalling piece of cloth I''ve ever seen masquerading as a football kit!! Truly horrendous, who the hell has been choosing the designs this year? They really need to look for another job. Kits are a source of revenue(albeit a small one), shouldn''t we be trying to maximise our income? Shocking just shocking!!![/quote]Errr.... I do...

With the exception of numbskulls like pitchforks and torches and Herman can you imagine anyone daft enough to part with their ill gotten gains to buy this turd of a top?

Reminds me of the Newcastle orange/yellow stripes away kit that everybody goes on about as being one of the worst kits of all time.

Surely the home and away kits should be sufficiently different that a third kit isn''t necessary? Oh yeah, it''s actually all about bleeding us dry. When''s the 4th kit out?

I think this is all just a big in-joke by the club.

The Premier League have told them that they MUST have an away shirt, even if your home colours don''t clash. In response McNally went all Henry Ford and said "fine, you can have any colours you like, so long as they''re yellow and green."*

The real kits will then be unveiled upon the signing of A Big Name Striker.

McNally loves it when a plan comes together.

*I''m aware that this is an apocryphal tale.

P.S. The home kit is growing on me, the away kit isn''t bad but jeez the third kit is bloomin awful.

I don''t actually mind the hoops design. Yet again it''s the big yellow Aviva square that makes the shirt look properly $hite.

How can anyone like this? What''s with the two shades of Yellow?

That said Lakey the green away shirt with round grandad collar and pin stripes is ver nice, just a bit snug so up one size and the number on the back of my shirt was coming away.

Love the away shirt, but all undone by this 😜

I agree that the accommodation of the sponsor logo in all 3 shirts has compromised the look and feel of the new designs.

I quite like the third shirt, should have had black shorts with the away kit though.

I really don''t see the problem here - if you don''t like something, you don''t have to buy it....and this can stretch to football kits, too!

I actually do rather like it - it''s different. They said it would be a ''marmite'' thing, and I can honestly say I also love marmite :-)

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I really don''t see the problem here - if you don''t like something, you don''t have to buy it....and this can stretch to football kits, too!

I actually do rather like it - it''s different. They said it would be a ''marmite'' thing, and I can honestly say I also love marmite :-)[/quote]

Where''s the problem? It''s just opinions

If ever there was evidence that football clubs treat fans with contempt this is it. I accept that anyone over the age of 14 who buys and wears a replica shirt in public is unlikely to be overly concerned by sartorial matters, but surely the club should try to come up with a garment that does not give the impression that the wearer has Downs Syndrome

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]If ever there was evidence that football clubs treat fans with contempt this is it. I accept that anyone over the age of 14 who buys and wears a replica shirt in public is unlikely to be overly concerned by sartorial matters, but surely the club should try to come up with a garment that does not give the impression that the wearer has Downs Syndrome[/quote]Did you do that deliberately to get the thread pulled, or does a grown up have to explain to you why what you have said is not OK?

Who the hell has designed these kits! Away strip is the best of a very poor bunch

Like the latest kit.

Considerate of the club to provide three kits this season, giving pinkun posters more oppertunities to have a moan.

Keeps an otherwise quiet board ticking over

Nice one.😄

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Thetford Yellow"]If ever there was evidence that football clubs treat fans with contempt this is it. I accept that anyone over the age of 14 who buys and wears a replica shirt in public is unlikely to be overly concerned by sartorial matters, but surely the club should try to come up with a garment that does not give the impression that the wearer has Downs Syndrome[/quote]Did you do that deliberately to get the thread pulled, or does a grown up have to explain to you why what you have said is not OK?[/quote]

Apologies. My reference to Downs Syndrome in this context was thoughtless and I regret any offence caused

Bit late to this party, but even so I feel obliged to offer my opinion.
There are two good kits, hidden in the Frankenstein mishmash of colours and shapes across all three. We''ve managed to find none of them.
I can''t believe this shirt got green-lit. It''s just bizarre.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/norwich-city-mocked-after-revealing-terrible-new-third-kit--which-is-also-yellow-and-green-10402949.htm

some amusing reactions.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/norwich-city-mocked-after-revealing-terrible-new-third-kit--which-is-also-yellow-and-green-10402949.htm

some amusing reactions.[/quote]

Priceless.   What astounds me is that any of these kits were thought to be acceptable - whoever gave them the green light needs to ask themselves whether they should delegate that responsibility to someone else next time - or preferably a group of people.  If it was a group of people who sat round a table and ok''d these kits then maybe it begs quite a few questions about decision making at this sort of thing.  

LDC wrote

Priceless. What astounds me is that any of these kits were thought to be acceptable - whoever gave them the green light needs to ask themselves whether they should delegate that responsibility to someone else next time - or preferably a group of people. If it was a group of people who sat round a table and ok''d these kits then maybe it begs quite a few questions about decision making at this sort of thing.

Remember the Zebra was a horse, designed by a committee !the dynamics of the group need to be in touch with the objective, sounds like the kits were thrown on the table, and they were told we can have these 3 designs out by Mid July, and they all went "that''s fine", now what''s for lunch !