Sign in to follow this  
nat_canaries

3rd Kit to be worn today??

As Maccabi Haifa play in green and white, though mostly green, does it mean that we will be playing in our third kit due to both kits being at least half (minus the square) green, although if that kits white we might have to play skins!!

I haven''t seen what its like, if anyone has. Going by the other two kits I can see it being half green, half blue with the cathedral spire down the centre to effectively be a huge Aviva advertisement to do away with the squares.

I''ve just seen it on the Official twitter page and I agree its the worst of the three!! Looks like a Child''s coloured in a zebra crossing with sick.

Holy f*ck, what''s that 3rd kit all about?!?!?! [:O]

The fellas don''t look happy...

Apples

I defy anyone who can truly say that they like the third kit! It is the most appalling piece of cloth I''ve ever seen masquerading as a football kit!! Truly horrendous, who the hell has been choosing the designs this year? They really need to look for another job. Kits are a source of revenue(albeit a small one), shouldn''t we be trying to maximise our income? Shocking just shocking!!!

Apples is right they dont look happy lol

Shorts look ok and the socks look ok and that''s about it. Well after ive seen all the kits i will get the away shirt i think.

I bet it will sell more times than last seasons third kit though.

Norwich can still sell the 92-94 home shirt for £45 on their website, the ''so bad they are good'' designs stay a bit of folk law for years. In reality, no Norwich kit is ever going to look that good because it is bright yellow - might as well have some fun with it.

The 3rd kit is by far the worst of the three. The hoops make it looks like it was made by a child and then they''ve just stuck the big yellow square with Aviva on the front.

£48 to get one of those monstrosities that would be replaced next season? No thanks.

BY&G I think a lot of people buy the 92-94 kit because of the memories it evokes as one of the best times in the history of the club and personally I liked it at the time and still do! It has little to do with its design!

I agree that the shorts and socks look good, if only they could of carried on the black with green and yellow piping theme at least then we could of had one acceptable kit, even if it would then be similar to others in the past.

On a separate note even the 3rd kit from 1998/99 was better than this!!

Ha - I really like this kit! It is a shame about the sponsor needing such a big box for the logo, but that''s life. One thing I don''t quite get us how all the kits seem to have plenty of yellow and green in them, I guess just not enough to be considered a clash.

Just re-read the article on the front page again and the head of retail (who needs his head looking at) has said we have never had a third kit in the Prem. I seem to remember us having a third kit before, just can''t remember when, maybe someone with a better memory than mine could enlighten us?

The only third kit I know of is from 1998/99 with the blue with high-vis green and yellow highlights but we were in the 1st division then. Went with the all yellow and all green Bruce Oldfield kits.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Just re-read the article on the front page again and the head of retail (who needs his head looking at) has said we have never had a third kit in the Prem. I seem to remember us having a third kit before, just can''t remember when, maybe someone with a better memory than mine could enlighten us?[/quote]

THe Head of Retail needs to be shown the door...

I hope we never wear this abomination. The head of retail needs to talk to football fans and get into the real world. The team are going to have to play well in any of this years shirts to avoid embarrassment.

It''s a shame Ricky wasn''t modelling this awful shirt with the headline ''No one''s afraid of the big bad wolf''.

The shirt would be alright if the logo ''went'' with the rest of the shirt. If it had been a new sponsor on the front, I could kind of understood but that looks like its been copy and pasted on the front. Awful

Third Kit - 3/10

Away Kit - 6/10

Home Kit 4/10

Sack the people who chose these designs - awful!

The kits themselves aren''t that bad in my opinion, but its the input from our main sponsor that''s really compromised the look of all 3 kits.  I can only assume they''ve been consulted from day 1 on every version and their brand team have refused to budge on how their logo is represented on the shirts. If you look at the shorts and socks, they''re all really nice - even Ruddy''s pink ones!