Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Tonight's game v Maccabi Haifa

Not sure if this will work but found a stream for the game later if people cant get to Germany.

http://neolive.net/25508/1/Watch-Norwich-vs-Maccabi-Haifa-c/

They want a credit card number nat.

Thanks though, as it is streamed it might be gettable from the android box.

Worth a try.

it never asked for it on mine, but I did go through a different website to get to it so that''s maybe why. and just pressed the x button if it asked me to log in.

Broadstairs where are you getting the c/c requirement from? Went straight to the page and says stream not up, try later but we no mention of c/c maybe you hit one of the ads instead.

Tonight''s match being streamed live on the Maccabi website it seems....

http://www.mhaifa.co.il/

Sauce: Paddy Davitt ‏@paddyjdavitt

#ncfc going to be big in israel. Broadcast live tonight @mhaifaonline

Good luck navigating that website though.....

Looks like there is a fair number of sites showing it so should be able to watch.

The €1 i have left in my bet365 acc. should prove worth having tonight...they give the best picture i can get online here

Clint - Rudd; E Bennett, R Bennett, Bassong, Johnson; O''Neil, Dorrans, Howson; Redmond, Andreu, Hooper.

1-0 down - they''re getting too much joy down that left side, strange one putting BJ there.

''Bradley Johnson at LB and he doesn''t really look comfortable''...YP

Understatement of the Century, he''s playing as if he has a left back behind him, but he doesnt.

And there was me thinking we ought to put a bid in for that Pointer guy , he''s everywhere, comfortable at the back, midfield and up front, looks decent in goal too.

Would he cost more than that other versatile/utilty player Brady?

I know it''s only a friendly and it''s as much about fitness and bonding and such, but do we have to play such tin-pot games? There''s about 12 people watching that game.Come on, we''re in the top league in the world again. Surely we could find something better than that? [:S]

Thought Rickays all round game was good, tracked back better than Hoops, shame that he didnt bury the only real chance he had, looked lively i thought but MH were happy enough at 1 nil and i thought they defended more in numbers 2nd half , space around the 18 yard box was tight, bring on mr hoolahan.

[quote user="TheTetteyRole"]We''re we supposed to lose this one? Sorry if this is naive, but I don''t have the strongest look out on the Israeli champions.[/quote]They''re good at possession football...

And getting an advantage by taking space.