Sign in to follow this  
STAN

Wembley long forgotten?

Or so it seems...

Dodgy kits, no signings, failed transfer bids, the clubs transfer policy, the clubs wage structure, Mcnally out, Delia out, Watford''s signings, Bournemouth''s signings, uninspiring transfer rumours, RVW''s ability, Alex Neil''s pulling power, Carrow Roads capacity, casual ticket prices, merchandise prices, away ticket prices, relegation, Chris Hughton, Robert Snodgrass, page after page after page of moaning.

I know we all want the club to be as successful as possible but can we all just give it a rest until the season kicks off? The general atmosphere was better after relegation to League 1!

I mean we might be relegated, we might surprise everybody? You might hate the kits, they might grow on you? We might not sign anybody, Lionel Messi might be incoming?

We''ve just watched the team we love win at Wembley. We''re about to embark on our 4th Premier League season in the past 5 years and no matter what happens this year come what may we''ll all still be Norwich fans.

Ever since the Play Off final defeat in Cardiff it''s been one hell of a rollercoaster ride and long may that roller coaster continue.

Personally I can''t wait for the season to kick off!

Nice one, Stan. The levels of negativity on here never cease to surprise me.

As you say, it''s because we love the club and want the best for it, but let''s just wait and see what happens.

Take your point STAN. But I don''t think you should moan about the moaning, it''s just adding to the problem.

[quote user="STAN"]...

Dodgy kits, no signings, failed transfer bids, the clubs transfer policy, the clubs wage structure, Mcnally out, Delia out, Watford''s signings, Bournemouth''s signings, uninspiring transfer rumours, RVW''s ability, Alex Neil''s pulling power, Carrow Roads capacity, casual ticket prices, merchandise prices, away ticket prices, relegation, Chris Hughton, Robert Snodgrass, page after page after page of moaning. [/quote]We didnt start the fire. It was always burning since the worlds been turning.........

I am not sure that one nice day out a Wembley is worth the 10 months of abject misery that our transfer looks certain to assure we will all have to endure as a result. We have been left on the starting blocks - us, Villa and one other to go down

My first memory of Norwich City and Carrow road is standing under the old clock on a drizzly day with my father and my uncles. The first sound I remember was not cheering, singing or general encouragement but the droning bray of moaning from a few superb practitioners of the art standing behind us. Even as a very small boy I realized that moaning was and still remains as essential a part of supporting a football team as roaring encouragement and positivity. Wouldn''t it be lovely to see those folks out there on the pitch, taking practice, negotiating transfers and general business or standing on the touchline issuing instructions on match days. Alex Neil must smile in wonder because......well it does make you giggle doesn''t it?[:D]