Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Bamford to Palace

Looks like another one we''ll miss out on:

https://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/eagles-to-nick-canaries-target-1775505.html

Assuming we were ever in for him, interested in him or he was ever expressing an interest in coming to us in the first place that is?

Every time A.N.Other player moves, or looks to be moving somewhere other than Norwich it doesn''t mean we have "missed out" on them.

Untried at Premiership level and built like Rvw , its no miss .Wonder what happened to the Mbokani and Gestede links they appear to be dead now , although Blackburn want £12 million for Rhodes so i doubt Gestede would be much cheaper.

The interest in Larrivey suggested we were looking for a target man type of striker.If RVW remains at the club and we spend big in that position then I''d expect one or two departures, as we''ve currently got six forwards around the first team.

Shame about Bamford, i think he''ll turn out to be a class player, he put in a good shift(from a boro point of view) against us, was very ''professional'' carrying an injury most of the game. Wise head on young shoulders. Could become as good as Chris Sutton.

I wonder if then real difficulty we''re having isn''t getting players in but getting some out.

There might be a few biggish earners who end up not being in the 25 man squad who will be quite content to sit out the season and count their cash if no-one else wants them or can match, at least, what they are getting here.

We''re hardly going to name RVW, Lafferty, Jerome, Grabban and Hooper in the season 25 and then want to add another striker to that list. Not until one or two toddle off somewhere new. We''ve already tried that with RVW and he wasn''t having it.