Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Raccoon

Mike Bassett

Yes we can!

I am very fond of his Liquorice all sorts although I am also very devoted to his Jelly Babies which are delicious.

Now am I the only one who eats those pink and blue jelly all sorts first? Most go for the round coconut wheels!

Great manager of our club, would have been an England manager legend had Benson & Hedges worked out at the back and fantastic candy man.

It was dissapointing that as soon as a ''bigger'' job came up he left us, the club should''ve done a lot more to try and keep him, the lack of transfer funds was a stupid mistake. If he''d stayed with us for a couple more seasons we would''ve been one of the top sides in the country and we would''ve banished any talk of relagation or administration but the biggest regret was that when he went his memory was tarnished by some of our so called ''supporters'' who should be ashamed of thier actions.

Forget about Norwich City, if you had to explain to somebody in a couple of hours the shortcomings of the FA you could do a lot worse than sit them down in front of this film.

Absolute genius from start to finish and its portrayal of what goes on behind closed doors at FA headquarters in Soho Square is not only hilarious but totally believable too!