Sign in to follow this  
Paul101

Westbrom

starting to get worried westbrom have signed no one and only sold players

time and time again I have been told they have world class manager who is the best ish at the job

WHY did we not do the same we are doomed I tell you

They are an established Premier Club we are a club coming up from the league below with a squad that failed last time it was in the premier league.

They can be con fident of survival we are offically doomed. mark my words I have called the outcome of our season right every season for the past 5 seasons.

We are nailed on for relegation

[quote user="Sir Anthony Blunt"]

They are an established Premier Club we are a club coming up from the league below with a squad that failed last time it was in the premier league.

They can be con fident of survival we are offically doomed. mark my words I have called the outcome of our season right every season for the past 5 seasons.

[/quote]

OK, so you''ve had a lucky run but all good gamblers know that purple patches do not last forever. This is the best advise you''ll ever get, you will be wrong.

Promotion

Relegation

Safety

Safety

Promotion

Promotion

Relegation

Safety

Safety

Miss the play-offs

Relegation

Promotion.

There we go I''ve just called the outcome of every season for the last 12 years right. We''ll be ok this season.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]Promotion

Relegation

Safety

Safety

Promotion

Promotion

Relegation

Safety

Safety

Miss the play-offs

Relegation

Promotion.

There we go I''ve just called the outcome of every season for the last 12 years right. We''ll be ok this season.[/quote]

OK, so you''ve had a lucky run but all good gamblers know that purple

patches do not last forever. This is the best advise you''ll ever get,

you will be wrong. [:)]

Calling the last five seasons right? Yeah, right. Though I suppose it is the thing multiple id''s, that you can have a different opinion on each so never be wrong.....hardly an impressive thing, just extremely sad.

They are an established Premier Club

They can be con fident of survival

[/quote]

Wrong thinking on all counts.  They are no more established than any club and do well just to avoid relegation each year.They can be non more confident than any club who is likely to be in the lower half of the premiership.We are no more nailed on for relegation than any of the the lower half of the table.

Basically, nothing is certain in football and the best you can think is that if you play at your best and give it your all you are likely to do well and of course the opposite - that if you don''t play at your best and don''t give it your all you are likely to struggle.  AN has proved he gets players to play at their best and gets them motivated to give everything - that in itself should give us encouragement going in to the new season, because you can be sure that there will be other managers who won''t be able to do that.   

I have called the outcome of our season right every season for the past 5 seasons.

[/quote]

Would you care to prove that, young man?

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="Sir Anthony Blunt"]

I have called the outcome of our season right every season for the past 5 seasons.

[/quote]

Would you care to prove that, young man?

[/quote]

Whether its villa or ipswich the prediction has been no change.      Pleased relegation is seeking one of them out [:P]

anyone can call the season right when they have 50 alts and put forward multiple outcomes on each one

You''ll be called many names by the end of the season, and a lot by the beginning as well.

alartz no need to resort to name calling!! To be honest I can''t see Andreu getting into the team ahead of Hoolahan. If Andreu was going to have any role in our midfield - I would think he would operate as Hoolahan does just behind Jerome in a 4-5-1 formation. Unless we play Andreu as a left winger - not sure if he is left footed though is he?

You are so bloody negative. That is not the way to think you should we hoping Norwich stay up - not hoping we get relegated - sounds like the sort of thing an Ipswich fan would say - I hope Norwich get relegated. Norwich will finish midtable or top half. For 5 years people like you have been wrong. Norwich are now in their fourth year as a Premier League - so we haven''t gone down after all - have we? Yes we have been in the Championship for one season - but four of those seasons have been spent in the Premier League. Norwich are a club on the up - we will be the next Swansea / Southampton / Crystal Palace. It won''t be long before we are pushing for Europa League football with Alex Neill as our manager. 

Sir Anthony, you reckon you''ve predicted the last 5 seasons correctly? Seems to me that you were saying last season that we wouldn''t get promoted unless we re-appointed Lambert-you were wrong that season, eh? And how come only the last 5 seasons? Didn''t you think we''d get promoted in our first season in League 1?

You are about as credible as a Nigerian scam e-mail.