Sign in to follow this  
TimDim

Are we already doomed ?

With the club refusing to buy any new players and the team struggling to beat the likes of McCabbie Halftime and Cambs Utd the future looks pretty bleak. The shirts look totally embarrassing as well and it should also be clear to anyone that the club is too mean to move to a better stadium. If they had spent a bit more in January we would have achieved not only automatic promotion but maybe the title. As it is we now have to start the season with no points, and we even have to play some preliminary games now against West Ham and Brentford. Lose them and we could start the season with minus points, that''s how bad it is. Nnow watch all the know it alls to tell me that I am talking rubbish. The usual club toadies who dare not face reality like some of us, the ''can do'' folk.

I''m terrified about Augsburg. I can''t see us getting very far in the UEFA cup if that is the level of competition. Winning at Wembley was all well and good but with these extra,very hard, games our confidence could be gone by the time we start the season.

We definitely need to strengthen the squad and if we don''t it will be a miserable season, I want to see AN succeed and I fear for him with the existing squad.

It depends on one''s definition of ''doomed''. If you mean that without at least two new starting defenders, and a starting striker, we will be relegated, this appears to be self-evident but not necessarily indicative of impending ''doom''.

Of course we''re not doomed. Don''t worry about the fact that we can''t sign any new players, I know our existing squad is the same group that performed so dismally in the prem last time round and struggled to get out of the championship last year, but I firmly believe that they have morphed into world beaters over the summer. And there is no better centre back in the premiership than Bassong. Keep clapping

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Of course we''re not doomed. Don''t worry about the fact that we can''t sign any new players, I know our existing squad is the same group that performed so dismally in the prem last time round and struggled to get out of the championship last year, but I firmly believe that they have morphed into world beaters over the summer. And there is no better centre back in the premiership than Bassong. Keep clapping[/quote]

You''re doomed to be miserable, fortunately you''ve got your multiple ''personalities'' to agree with you.

How are you pant wetters in any way better than the happy clappers? Both sets are in denial, both sets just repeat themselves and ignore any reasoned debate. Both sets are killing this message board.

Yes we are doomed...I suggest we ask to be relegated right now so we can start rebuilding for the season after next.

Apples

[quote user="Mr Angry"]How are you pant wetters in any way better than the happy clappers? Both sets are in denial, both sets just repeat themselves and ignore any reasoned debate. Both sets are killing this message board.[/quote]

You do realise that there is some middle ground?

I trust that Waveney and his/her many aliases, that have so far posted 3 times on this thread min, will be at the NCFSC fans forum to show your displeasure to the likes of David McNally who will surely be in attendance? No? What a surprise...

Yeah, that''s where I am-but it''s being squeezed smaller and smaller. I''m just fed up with the same people starting new threads about the same thing and whenever anyone tries to debate the point they ignore it. Perhaps things will change when the season starts.

Mr Angry wrote the following post at 23/07/2015 9:05 AM:

Yeah, that''s where I am-but it''s being squeezed smaller and smaller. I''m just fed up with the same people starting new threads about the same thing and whenever anyone tries to debate the point they ignore it. Perhaps things will change when the season starts.

I very much doubt that, how long have you been posting on here for?

Er no Vanwink, the pant wetters and the happy clappers have their blinkers on so only see black or white. I''m not 100% happy with the current situation as I think a couple of players are needed to improve the starting 11 but I ałso think that we have a much better manager than the last season in the Premiership so I believe that we have a chance to stay up with the current squad.

[quote user="Alex "]I trust that Waveney and his/her many aliases, that have so far posted 3 times on this thread min, will be at the NCFSC fans forum to show your displeasure to the likes of David McNally who will surely be in attendance? No? What a surprise...[/quote]

^^^ This.

And no, of course it won''t.

Been in here since August 2008 but have only been posting regularly in the last 2 or 3 seasons. Yeah, it''s probably a vain hope!

Mr Angry wrote the following post at 23/07/2015 9:12 AM:

Er no Vanwink, the pant wetters and the happy clappers have their blinkers on so only see black or white. I''m not 100% happy with the current situation as I think a couple of players are needed to improve the starting 11 but I ałso think that we have a much better manager than the last season in the Premiership so I believe that we have a chance to stay up with the current squad.

Are you a Lib Dem by any chance?

Mr Angry wrote the following post at 23/07/2015 9:16 AM:

Been in here since August 2008 but have only been posting regularly in the last 2 or 3 seasons. Yeah, it''s probably a vain hope!

I suspect you''re right!

The vast bulk of the Norwich squad have EPL experience and as such we only need a few additions to the squad, i accept it is frustrating that few have arrived yet but i am sure they will. contrast Bournmouth and watford hardly any of their players have played at the top level. Both are making wholesale additions to their squads whilst history has shown that not to be a wise thing whether you are Liverpool or QPR. Good manager and decent squad with good ethos plus a few additions and we will be fine

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Yeah, that''s where I am-but it''s being squeezed smaller and smaller. I''m just fed up with the same people starting new threads about the same thing and whenever anyone tries to debate the point they ignore it. Perhaps things will change when the season starts.[/quote]

Sadly it won''t, these people just want to be miserable, sometimes they can just about crack a smile when we score or win but mostly they''re waiting for the moment when they can go into thier full misery mode, fortunately for the rest of us these occaisions are few.

Why can''t fans see what is happening ? Nothing. That is what. I went down to Colney yesterday to express my thoughts, and guess what. There was hardly anyone there. Where are they, another day off I''ll bet. Ooh, still recovering from Wembley are we ? Well it''s not good enough, I shall certainly not remain quiet about it. Just another seventeen days to go, before Canary Call comes back and then I shall let the club know what I think. Yes. sir.

Scout, why don''t you do as Alex suggests and raise your concerns at the fan''s forum? That will have more impact than ringing Canary Call.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

[quote user="Alex "]I trust that Waveney and his/her many aliases, that have so far posted 3 times on this thread min, will be at the NCFSC fans forum to show your displeasure to the likes of David McNally who will surely be in attendance? No? What a surprise...[/quote]

^^^ This.

And no, of course it won''t.

[/quote]

I do not have inclusion issues so don''t need to join this little group

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Scout, why don''t you do as Alex suggests and raise your concerns at the fan''s forum? That will have more impact than ringing Canary Call.[/quote]Who says I won''t ?

@SirCockneyRhyming

Haha, I think the only issue we have here is that you''re a coward. We''ve seen your sort all before on here in the past - the keyboard warrior that whinges the most are without fail always all mouth and no trousers