Sign in to follow this  
Luton canary

The transfer negotiator from Burnley who *** their season up last year is now doing the same with us.

Definitely crossed my mind too. We will be lucky to end up with Lucas Jutcievizc (sp?) At this rate! Burnleys best players last year were all players they were promoted with.

I remember the glory days under Paul Lambert when we did our business early to integrate the players well into the squad prior to kick off.

Transfers were well organised and successful. How far our capability has fallen.

G

Burnley punched above their weight massively last season and almost got away with it too!
Lee Darnborough, you could say, did a decent job.

[quote user="Sir Anthony Blunt"] G[/quote]

Signing your name?   George,  Gary,  Graham, Giselle, - I rather see you as a Geoffrey.    Or are you Gainer the Gopher?  

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[quote user="Sir Anthony Blunt"] G[/quote]

Signing your name?   George,  Gary,  Graham, Giselle, - I rather see you as a Geoffrey.    Or are you Gainer the Gopher?  

[/quote]
It was a typo. He was meant to sign it "C". I won''t tell you what it stands for, but he knows it is his name because it''s how everybody refers to him.

Why did we appoint this bloke with his track record in negotiating contracts with players ?

I''m not sure but I expect the words cheap, was, because and he come into it somewhere.