Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Leeds Scum enjoy a Friendly

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/leeds-united-fans-arrested-after-violence-breaks-out-during-preseason-friendly-at-eintracht-frankfurt-10407623.html

Taking their own "special" type of support to Frankfurt.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/leeds-united-fans-arrested-after-violence-breaks-out-during-preseason-friendly-at-eintracht-frankfurt-10407623.html

To be fair to the Leeds fans the local police chief put the blame mostly on the Frankfurt fans and the report does also says that they were the instigators.I don''t think they deserve to be labelled as ''scum''.

They will be judged by their history, reputation and actions, Scum!

[quote user="Vanwink"]They will be judged by their history, reputation and action, Scum![/quote]

Have you actually read the reports?   Frankfurt supporters were the main source of the problem, not Leeds fans who were in the main trying to get away - a small group of fans being attacked by a large mob. It was supposed to be a friendly, but no-one told the Frankfurt

supporters, a large group of whom were out for trouble from the

outset - if you read the reports. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3170079/Leeds-United-supporters-clash-Eintracht-Frankfurt-fans-ugly-scenes-following-pre-season-friendly-Austria.html

This link has a few more pictures. Frankfurt coming to a footy match in summer with balaclavas? I know Germany is a bit weird on their fashion sense, but it''s pretty obvious they were there only for one reason.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 23/07/2015 9:23 AM:

Vanwink wrote:

They will be judged by their history, reputation and action, Scum!

Have you actually read the reports? Frankfurt supporters were the main source of the problem, not Leeds fans who were in the main trying to get away - a small group of fans being attacked by a large mob. It was supposed to be a friendly, but no-one told the Frankfurt supporters, a large group of whom were out for trouble from the outset - if you read the reports.

Of course I''ve read the reports, why do you think extremists saw them as a target for ruck?

Their reputation as scumbags goes before them!

It''s actually Austria.

Balaclavas and Lederhosen, would certainly give Max a lift!

another tin pot side I couldn''t care about.. Leeds are no longer a Big club and the fans just cant stomach it...
as long as they remain our feeder club i''m happy... 
they, along with Ipswich, aren''t even on our radar any more.

Frankfurt obviously have a serious hardcore following:
It was also reported that police had been forced to intervene earlier in

the day after around 50 Frankfurt fans had refused to pay the bus fare

following their journey from Salzburg to Eugendorf.