Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Does Paddy Davitt have a man-crush?

Maybe it was the sun, the heat, the exotic location, being let out of the Archant office and packed off abroad, but it sounds like a bit of man-love is in the air....
GUSH!  "The voice was unmistakable; the harsh tone sufficient to stop his players in their tracks."
GUSH!  "The efficiency and the organisation was a testament to Neil and his support staff. Every base was covered, every member of the team knew their role as Neil observed from close quarters. Davies was still forcing City’s players to jump higher, move their feet quicker over various obstacles, when Neil took his place in the vicinity."

SWOON!  "Neil finally called a halt to proceedings just after midday. The ice towels and fluids were a priceless commodity before the manager delivered one last address. That unmistakable voice again."

I''d love to see the unedited version:  "His strong manly voice, allied to the body of a man still obviously keeping himself fit after hanging up his boots, sent a thrill around the dressing room."
"I asked a question, Alex Neil looked deep into my eyes, and I forgot what I''d asked him, where I was, who I was - I just knew I was in the presence of a real man."

Love is love.   We all loved Grant Holt. We all loved Paul lambert - until we didn''t. We all loved our team after the Wembly final. We all love Alex Neil - he''s earned it.Paddy Davitt is a fan just like the rest of us. Nothing wrong with love.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Perhaps Paddy has been getting tips from his boss.........Nigel Pickover. [:''(][/quote]
Yes, there are definite hints of "that" article.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Love is love.   We all loved Grant Holt. We all loved Paul lambert - until we didn''t. We all loved our team after the Wembly final. We all love Alex Neil - he''s earned it.Paddy Davitt is a fan just like the rest of us. Nothing wrong with love.

[/quote]

actually he''s a Coventry fan.....which may further support the thought that its something more "personal" ?!?