Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Friendlies against West Ham and Brentford to be screened live

[quote user="93vintage"]It would help if the train were quicker. The time it takes to get to

Norwich from London is about the same as it takes to get to Doncaster. You''d need to plan well in advance too if you didn''t want to spend a fortune on rail tickets.[/quote]And that is one of the problems with Sky running football. I could get some great rates in advance but the risk of a game being moved negates this.

Herman wrote the following post at 23/07/2015 7:52 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

So you spend your money on going to see bands, fair enough.

Not really, no. I spend my money on existing.

We all do , then what''s left over I spend on footy.

Over the last few seasons i have been to quite a lot of friendlies to see European teams and quite enjoyed the days out. I was quite disappointed with the West Ham and Brentford fixtures and think the crowds will be pretty sparse. Having them on a TV channel that hardly anyone watches will not attract many viewers in my opinion

[quote user="Vanwink"]Herman wrote the following post at 23/07/2015 7:52 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

So you spend your money on going to see bands, fair enough.

Not really, no. I spend my money on existing.

We all do , then what''s left over I spend on footy.[/quote]Good for you. I hope you enjoy it[Y]

Herman wrote the following post at 23/07/2015 8:08 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

Herman wrote the following post at 23/07/2015 7:52 PM: Vanwink wrote: So you spend your money on going to see bands, fair enough. Not really, no. I spend my money on existing. We all do , then what''s left over I spend on footy.

Good for you. I hope you enjoy it

Thanks, you should try it, it''s great!

If it means mixing with people like you then I''d rather sit at home with a wonky stream on a wonky Virgin connection.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="93vintage"]It would help if the train were quicker. The time it takes to get to

Norwich from London is about the same as it takes to get to Doncaster. You''d need to plan well in advance too if you didn''t want to spend a fortune on rail tickets.[/quote]And that is one of the problems with Sky running football. I could get some great rates in advance but the risk of a game being moved negates this.[/quote]I don''t know where you are around London, but the cheapest last minute travel is National Express from Victoria. Prices vary, as low as £7.50 return to typically about £10-15. Getting an early one and returning on a late one is probably cheapest if it''s near the day of travel. Of course you''d need the stars to align with getting a match ticket late, booking the coach and it being too late for Sky to move the match.

[quote user="Herman "]If it means mixing with people like you then I''d rather sit at home with a wonky stream on a wonky Virgin connection. [/quote]May I suggest caution when connecting with a wonky virgin............you never know what might happen [:S]

Herman wrote the following post at 23/07/2015 8:32 PM:

If it means mixing with people like you then I''d rather sit at home with a wonky stream on a wonky Virgin connection.

"Mixing with people like you" what''s your problem?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]James,Mustard TV is only available to Norwich and the surrounding area. The games will be shown live on this channel.In terms of online they will only be available on Canaries Player on demand after the game has finished (not sure how long after the game though).[/quote]
YES!! LOCALS WIN AGAIN!!
[/quote]

poor waveney, as he is not in mustard in range that must make in the king plastic?