Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Friendlies against West Ham and Brentford to be screened live

Sounds good - I note it''s only online via Canaries TV on the website (presumably live?), do you know if there''s any intention on showing any of the U21 games?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Sounds good - I note it''s only online via Canaries TV on the website (presumably live?), do you know if there''s any intention on showing any of the U21 games?[/quote]

Is Canaries Tv the same as Canary player on offy website

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"][quote user="Branston Pickle"]Sounds good - I note it''s only online via Canaries TV on the website (presumably live?), do you know if there''s any intention on showing any of the U21 games?[/quote] Is Canaries Tv the same as Canary player on offy website[/quote]Yes, it is. 

Coverage of both matches will also be uploaded to Norwich City’s Pay TV service, Canaries TV, for fans to watch on demand.So it will be available for us outside the area and subscribed to Canaries Player.  

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Coverage of both matches will also be uploaded to Norwich City’s Pay TV service, Canaries TV, for fans to watch on demand.So it will be available for us outside the area and subscribed to Canaries Player.   [/quote]After the games, yes.

PeteI hope you don''t mind me asking a question.I live in York. Is there no way I can watch the friendly matches live? Will MustardTV not be showing the matches live on their website? Is there anyway I can get mustardTV in York?Thanks

I live in Telford i to my understanding is that i can only see the games if they are shown on catch up on mustard tv online as mustard tv is only shown in the Norfolk area. 

Am i correct???

It''s available live at Carrow Road.

Good chance to see all the new players in action!

Archant/Mustard could hold a weekly NCFC show...
1 hour on a Wednesday night talking about the previous game, next fixture, have a studio guest and possibly interviews etc.... exclusive to city coverage. is this workable?

James,Mustard TV is only available to Norwich and the surrounding area. The games will be shown live on this channel.In terms of online they will only be available on Canaries Player on demand after the game has finished (not sure how long after the game though).

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Archant/Mustard could hold a weekly NCFC show...
1 hour on a Wednesday night talking about the previous game, next fixture, have a studio guest and possibly interviews etc.... exclusive to city coverage. is this workable?
[/quote]
They already do an NCFC show.
30mins on a Thursday night - Michael Bailey hosts it - it''s called "3 up front".
Usually 2 studio guests. One former player, and one fan - They''ve had Iwan, Eadie etc.
I watched it last season. It''s pretty good. Not the world''s most groundbreaking show, but it is purely NCFC focussed which is good enough for me.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]James,Mustard TV is only available to Norwich and the surrounding area. The games will be shown live on this channel.In terms of online they will only be available on Canaries Player on demand after the game has finished (not sure how long after the game though).[/quote]
YES!! LOCALS WIN AGAIN!!

If its being broadcast/transmitted they''ll be a stream somewhere. [:P]

Mustard TV are really on the up

Next up LIVE

The Acle over 90s hang gliding live from The Wellington Pier

followed by...

Knitting for Beginners from Wroxham

Next Week...

Watching Paint Dry from Waterloo Park

Over 90''s hang gliding is not to be missed.

Cracking entertainment, nice one Mustard!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]James,Mustard TV is only available to Norwich and the surrounding area. The games will be shown live on this channel.In terms of online they will only be available on Canaries Player on demand after the game has finished (not sure how long after the game though).[/quote]

YES!! LOCALS WIN AGAIN!!
[/quote]

50/50 to be honest. I''d love to live in Norwich but I also love living on London''s doorstep.

I would never move away cos I love my footy too much.

London'' s doorstep doesn''t come close.

Well I love my music just as much as I love my football and unfortunately Norwich can''t get the bands that London does.

So you spend your money on going to see bands, fair enough.

It would help if the train were quicker. The time it takes to get to

Norwich from London is about the same as it takes to get to Doncaster. You''d need to plan well in advance too if you didn''t want to spend a fortune on rail tickets.

[quote user="Vanwink"]So you spend your money on going to see bands, fair enough.[/quote]Not really, no. I spend my money on existing.