Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

van dijk on btsports1 8pm ..stjarnan v Celtic

chance to watch van dijk he is still available if the money is right ..Celtic should cruise past the Icelanders ..Celtic might wear the bizzare bumble bee 3rd kit

Shows how desperate we are. We must be laughable to other fans if they come across this forum. A link to any player lasts months, no matter how serious the link.

van dijk will be staying with Celtic they don''t need the money ..the champions league qualification pays their wage bill ..

I would still love us to splash out on VVD – if we''re going to spend £8-10m on any player, I think he should be the one.However, this news from St Mary''s today might expedite Southampton''s pursuit of the player...http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33648178

Apparently Celtic won''t sell until they have qualified for the Champions League group stage and can use the exposure (and money) to fund a replacement.

Could be a September 1st signing for someone.

Southampton are down to 2 centre backs now I think, they are definitely on the hunt.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Apparently Celtic won''t sell until they have qualified for the Champions League group stage and can use the exposure (and money) to fund a replacement.

Could be a September 1st signing for someone.

Southampton are down to 2 centre backs now I think, they are definitely on the hunt.[/quote]Yeah, only Yoshida and Fonte as senior centre-backs. Could work in our favour if Celtic wait until they''ve qualified (or not!) for the Champions League – doubt Southampton will wait until September as their need for reinforcements is clearly quite urgent!