Sign in to follow this  
ncfc.forever

Assombalonga

[quote user="ncfc.forever"]first post indeed. just thought I''d put a decent name out there that I think would do a good job n see what other people thought![/quote]He''s going to be out until the new year with a cruciate injury – could be a risky gamble in January if we need additional firepower. If we''re going to add a striker this summer, it needs to be one who can hold the ball up and challenge centre-halves in the air.

ok thanks for the info I didn''t realise he was out to the new year! I definitely think we need some more firepower up front and a centre back n a left sided player!

[quote user="ncfc.forever"]ok thanks for the info I didn''t realise he was out to the new year! I definitely think we need some more firepower up front and a centre back n a left sided player![/quote]Yep, I''d agree with that.

George Friend is a great shout, terrific full back, much better than Mings, he really looked the part during the run in last season.

I''m guessing he wouldn''t be cheap though, especially if Boro land Jordan Rhodes at 12mill + I would expect them to want at least 8-10mill

Friend won''t leave this summer. Probably hang about for one last go after signing downing and bidding for players like Rhodes.