Sign in to follow this  
Miss Bum Bum

Away points for next year

[quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend

[quote user="Stiflers Mom"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote]
Sorry Herman, but ouch...burn!

Next year?_let''s deal with this year first, for someone that thinks we''re already doomed because we Haven''t bought messi, ronaldo and neymar, I think your preoccupation with away games indicates that you are suffering from premature expatriation.

Yes, they''re back. Let''s hope we take 3000 up to Sunderland but I suspect we''ll be lucky to take half that. Missed the Lambert season game which must have been in the evening but there weren''t that many of us in the last two visits. And, as I recall, we almost won one of those games under Hughton... but ultimately didn''t.

[quote user="Guy Burgess"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote]"Stiflers Mom"or "Guy Burgess"?I still prefer Waveney.

How exactly does one watch "illegal streams by plastic"...I think we should be told?!?!? [;)]

Apples 

[quote user="Mr Apples"]How exactly does one watch "illegal streams by plastic"...I think we should be told?!?!? [;)][/quote]I think it''s Waveney''s code for snorting a line of cocaine. Use the plastic card to make the line.....have a snort..... and your nose is sure to stream afterwards.Probably explains why he doesn''t really know who he is or even what his name is. [;)]

[quote user="Guy Burgess"]Just checked my account how many points do you think is the minimum to guarantee a ticket for any game next year. I have 1800.[/quote]

Is it possible to transfer points between accounts because there''s a poster called Stiflers Mum who doesn''t need hers, she might let you boost your total.

Poor old Wavers, he really does try hard but sadly flops yet again...Hmmmm, I''m sure you can get a pill for that... [:D]

Apples

[quote user="Stiflers Mom"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote][quote user="Guy Burgess"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote][quote user="Sir Anthony Blunt"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote][:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Stiflers Mom"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote][quote user="Guy Burgess"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote][quote user="Sir Anthony Blunt"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote][/quote][quote user="Miss Bum Bum"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote]I''m loving the latest name Waveney. [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Stiflers Mom"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote][:''(][/quote]Rather fatty but a sweet sugar dumpling as I recall

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Stiflers Mom"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote][/quote][quote user="Miss Bum Bum"][quote user="Herman "]Didn''t think you binners would need a points system.[/quote]

Fortunately you don''t need points to watch illegal streams by plastic friend[/quote]I''m loving the latest name Waveney. [:''(][/quote]But why, just why?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Attention seeking at it''s worst Lapp. The buffoon is a waste of oxygen.

[/quote]

I clearly mean a lot to you if you take the time to comment f@ckwit

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Attention seeking at it''s worst Lapp. The buffoon is a waste of oxygen.

[/quote] I clearly mean a lot to you if you take the time to comment f@ckwit

[/quote]

Don''t kid yourself as it is hard to avoid your pathetic drivel as you post your $hite all over this messageboard. As for the last word of your post a keyboard warrior at his worst. Grow up Buffoon.