Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Team today looks like his currently intended) starting 11

Think he said as much in a recent interview.

Just Olsson in for Toffolo and maybe Jerome for Grabban. Maybe in time Brady threatening Johnson''s place on the left.

My thought exactly after seeing the line-up; I suspect unless we add any players to the squad, this would be the side we might see on the opening weekend. You''d imagine that Jerome would start when fit, but Olsson we''ve been told won''t be ready so expect Brady to start (if signed) if Toffolo isn''t deemed ready

It could well be the starting 11, but I think Brady will replace Toffolo (who was excellent today) and we might well see Howson alongside Mulumbu at home and Jerome to start up front with Grabban to come on later.

If this is the sort of side we''ll be putting out against the better teams then we''re going to have to give Alex Neil a lot of patience. I know people have hero-worshipped him and he''s seen as a miracle worker, but against the better sides we might not do so well.We need to give him a chance to improve us, instead of ripping into him if it doesn''t go our way.