Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Alex Neil satisfied

Well its either that he''s easily pleased or that a lot of people have been talking a load of cobblers on here this week....

Not really Nutty but a typical response by you.

People on here have been commenting on their view and the article which implied AN was as frustrated as the rest who wanted to see 3 or 4 signings in by now, no different to what AN already implied.

Apart from that it''s easy to see that the players certainly look sharp and ready for the start of the season.

It''s great to see Toffolo and Thompson making an impression on AN too.

It''s funny how some on here have been silent, but then like to point fingers at City fans for having an opinion.

Still no different to any other season.

You do a great deal of really good things Nutty and I have to say that''s a fantastic side to you and others but that doesn''t make you the right to look down on others and their views.

Is there special rules for me Indyl? Or can I post like you and everyone else.

My kettle must be well black compared to your pot...

With regard to that shirt, I can honestly say I have never seen a canary that looks like that. Mind you, I must admit to these old eyes everything is starting to look like a blur. I will say, however, if we could add in a little red and blue we will resemble the rainbow chasing toward the pot of gold. If we find it then possibly Tom Cavendish can have his new stadium after all. 

What planet are you on?

There was some negative comments from the same man to the press a couple weeks ago implying AN was frustrated and now some positive comments about the training and games.....just to confirm no where does AN say he''s satisfied, just like he never directly said he was frustrated!.

You take it how you want, but I''m in no way negative about the coming season.......can''t wait.

No it''s late.......boooooooo.....binner, ok yes thanks. 😋

the shirt didn''t look to bad when they played in it

seen a lot worse hell after seeing wolfbergs vw offering that''s awful

[quote user="Indy"]What planet are you on?

There was some negative comments from the same man to the press a couple weeks ago implying AN was frustrated and now some positive comments about the training and games.....just to confirm no where does AN say he''s satisfied, just like he never directly said he was frustrated!.

You take it how you want, but I''m in no way negative about the coming season.......can''t wait.[/quote]

I did say that it was the opposite and the opposite of implied frustration would be implied satisfaction. Also it''s nice to have someone finally admit that the manager didn''t say he was frustrated, you just need to convince a multi-personality poster and we''re making progress.

This is why headlines are dangerous, I would suspect like all of us AN would have liked his summer dealings wrapped up by now, I''m sure he had a plan of who to ship out and who to get in.

It looks like we might be stuck with a few surplus players, Turner, RVW to name a couple, which might still go out the door in one way or another, but if not then I''m pretty sure they will be begrudgingly part of the squad.

It''s refreshing to see Toffolo show that he might just be good enough to back up Olsson, if either Murphy boys shown the same then Brady might not have happened, but we need cover down the left. Thompson too hopefully will be a surprise inclusion into some games this year.

The team do have that togetherness again lost under the previous two managers and also the energy levels demanded by AN is a great weapon in this league of superstars, who like time on the ball.

Yes I see the funny side, yes I agree some on here just look or post the negatives but others only come on to find fault in posters and reprimand them like teachers do naughty school kids.

At the end of the day, when all is said and done, it''s a long season, with lots of twists and turns, a roller coaster, we need to knuckle down and give it 110%, with a bit of luck, we won''t park the bus, but scrape enough points to stay in the land of milk and honey and build on strong foundations this great club has.

👹😉

Cram ''em in Indy[:)](Technically it''s a shorter season, but hey-ho).