Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Live stream today v FC Ausburg

Anyone know if there is likely to be a decent stream today ? First Row are showing it as being on their list, however recently i have been unable to get a stream from this site (used to be ok) any idea''s anyone, a wet windy day so going to be indoors and need a football fix.

Feed2All are reliable. If there''s a stream, they''ll have it. They have a listing for the game, but not convinced there will deffo be a stream for it.

Where''s Wavey? this thread about streams has had five posts and he hasnt yet popped up to insult anyone, maybe he''s walking to the game as he says we all should...to be real supporters.

http://live.realstreamunited.com/streaming/free-live-video-streaming-augsburg-norwich-city-football-international-friendly-matches-102667.html

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="The Ghost of Percy Varco"]On here - http://www.wiz1.net/schedule[/quote]This one''s working for me, albeit slowly. Wearing that glorious third kit, I see [:)][/quote]

Works well for me too.

Great early save from Ruddy.

The kit doesn''t actually seem too bad...

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="The Ghost of Percy Varco"]On here - http://www.wiz1.net/schedule[/quote]This one''s working for me, albeit slowly. Wearing that glorious third kit, I see [:)][/quote]

Works well for me too.

Great early save from Ruddy.

The kit doesn''t actually seem too bad...[/quote]Agree, the kit is starting to grow on me. Works well with the black shorts. As with the others, shame about the Aviva patch.I see Johnson has gone back to Jihadi chic[:D]

Always liked the stripy kit, looks good to me.

We''re growing into the game now, better periods of posession,, good to see Wes having a shot earlier on.

Ruddy is so damn good. How the hell isn''t he always in the England squad?

Something to do with having a tendency to drop the ball in his own net from time to time would be guess.

Because he was in the Championship, and because Hodgson is a muppet. Pretty much.

Now we''re back in the Prem I''m sure Ruddy will be relishing the chance to stake a claim for England. He''s certainly good enough on his day.

First time in my life I am watching a game on a stream. I now know how dirty Herman must feel most of time.

Cheer leaders look a bit over dressed.

Good test for prem league only having 36 per cen possession

Need attacking quality quickly

Been a while since watched a stream, been good so far with no buffering !! Good work out so far young Toffolo seems to be doing well as is awes, Redmond and Whitts, Grabban looking a bit leggy IMO ?

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Norwich City official site had this as a 2pm kick off - knew I should have double checked elsewhere - missed the first half - bugger[/quote]It was a 2pm kick-off, just 2pm in Germany is 1pm here...

Ooops. That''s a poor goal to concede.

Defending free kicks is something to work on at Colney by the look of that.

This is a decent worthwhile workout today.

Maybe it is worth pointing out that Augsburg are a top 5 German side, not some also-rans. A good workout is what we need, and are getting, from this game - the result is pretty irrelevant

Grabbans conversion rate needs to seriously improve if he is to play at PL level