Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzar

20 goals a season guaranteed

I think scoring goals is the least of our worries for the new season, we''ve got to start signing players for the future. I just hope that the club isn''t relying too heavily on Lee Darnbrough, otherwise it''ll be a case of same old, same old.

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]I am afraid Herman that the buffoon has nothing between his ears which is why he posts the way he does and I bet if you were to meet him he would not repeat the insults he is now posting due to a lack of a pair between his legs. I am clearly a retard but I aspire one day to progress my career to doing an intellectually challenging job like a bar man but am someway off achieving that level of greatness. Innit[/quote]

Why settle for being a barman as you could always buy your own pub, make a success of it and sell so you don''t have to work again before you are even 60.

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]Dan Sparks you creep can you please stop stalking me.

I have tried being polite.

You are clearly mentally disturbed. If you have not got the mental stability to deal with conversing on a message board without your weird behaviour you should think about giving it up![/quote]
There is no conversing with you, just a continuous series of feeble anti club posts from multiple accounts. 
As for stalking you, pfft, don''t kid yourself, exercising my right to reply to your twaddle is more accurate, and twaddle that befits a binner, which to date still remains undenied. 

A reasonable subject to discus after a couple of friendlies, but sadly another thread is trolled to death.

[quote user="93vintage"]A reasonable subject to discus after a couple of friendlies, but sadly another thread is trolled to death.
[/quote]

I totally agree with you 93 and will hold my hands up for my off topic posts but the resident Pink Un buffoon started his usual anti club bilge in the very first response to the OP. Why ignore him and let him rule the messageboard running round on every thread posting bollox ?

It is always amusing that Til thinks his opinion is more valuable taken anyone else''s.

I really agree with anything you say but you have the right to say it you should show similar consideration!

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]It is always amusing that Til thinks his opinion is more valuable taken anyone else''s. I really agree with anything you say but you have the right to say it you should show similar consideration![/quote]

Not at all it is just that I do not suffer fools gladly.

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]The happy clappers are in full swing today.

Do you honestly believe this or are you in a wind up.

This same midfield last time struggled to score enough what has changed?[/quote]Redmond, Johnson, and Howson have changed, a whole F***ing lot. and if your feeble mind can''t wrap your head around that, it''s a wonder how you balance 30 different accounts on one forum.

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]I am afraid Herman that the buffoon has nothing between his ears which is why he posts the way he does and I bet if you were to meet him he would not repeat the insults he is now posting due to a lack of a pair between his legs.

I am clearly a retard but I aspire one day to progress my career to doing an intellectually challenging job like a bar man but am someway off achieving that level of greatness.

Innit[/quote]

From reading your input on this message board I suggest that you have a very long way to go to claims to the dizzy heights of sub-mediocrity.