Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzar

20 goals a season guaranteed

I''ve seen a few references on here over the past few weeks how we need a guaranteed 20 goals a season striker.

I doubt there''s one out there in our price range. I''d be happy if our strikers managed that between them and predict that more goals will come from our defence and midfield combined, than from our recognised strikers.

In Howson, Mulumbu, Redmond, Johnson et al, I think we have enough firepower behind the lone striker to score the goals required to keep us up.

The happy clappers are in full swing today.

Do you honestly believe this or are you in a wind up.

This same midfield last time struggled to score enough what has changed?

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]The happy clappers are in full swing today.

This same midfield last time struggled to score enough what has changed?[/quote]
F*** off binner.

Waveney, instead of regurgating the same old trolling bollox how about you come up with a suggestion on how to improve the squad, or is that too hard an ask?

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]The happy clappers are in full swing today.

This same midfield last time struggled to score enough what has changed?[/quote]
F*** off binner.
[/quote]

Your obsession with me is getting out of control you need to go and see a head Doctor and quickly

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]The happy clappers are in full swing today.

This same midfield last time struggled to score enough what has changed?[/quote]The manager for one.[/quote]Dorrans & Mullumbu for two & three.

Quite a bit has changed when you think about it.And to take the point of the OP, QPR had an almost-20-goal striker last season - and still finished 19th.Football has changed. You need goals in the team, not in one player. We did great in this regard last year - albeit in an easier league.I think the signs are good, but like everyone I''d love 2 or 3 more quality signings.

[quote user="Herman "]Waveney, instead of regurgating the same old trolling bollox how about you come up with a suggestion on how to improve the squad, or is that too hard an ask?[/quote]

I have been saying all summer we need to spend and spend on quality but it''s not happening. I Have been consistent

[quote user="Herman "]Waveney, instead of regurgating the same old trolling bollox how about you come up with a suggestion on how to improve the squad, or is that too hard an ask?[/quote]
He cannot do that Herman, because he is a binner, albeit a binner with a deeply sad obsession with NCFC and this forum, but a biiner all the same.

[quote user="Herman "]Who do we buy then?[/quote]

Lambert that guy from Blackburn (very impressed with him last seasons away game) would be a start

The OP has right anyway, we will not be buying a 20 goal a season striker, same as 2 thirds of the rest of the division.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]The OP has right anyway, we will not be buying a 20 goal a season striker, same as 2 thirds of the rest of the division.[/quote]

Your not the sharpest tool in the old box are you!

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"][quote user="Herman "]Who do we buy then?[/quote]

Lambert that guy from Blackburn (very impressed with him last seasons away game) would be a start[/quote]Well that''s cleared that up then.

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]The happy clappers are in full swing today.

What has changed? The manager

How many PL strikers can guarantee 20 goals a season? We don''t have that kind of money or wage capability.

Last season only Kane, Aguero and Sanchez hit more than 20. Charlie Austin got 18.

People need to lower their expectations or get used to being miserable.

It is the Pink Un though.

I WANT A TWENTY GOAL A SEASON STRIKER! SACK THE BOARD!

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"][quote user="Daz Sparks"]The OP has right anyway, we will not be buying a 20 goal a season striker, same as 2 thirds of the rest of the division.[/quote]

Your not the sharpest tool in the old box are you![/quote]
Care to elaborate on that remark? I refer you to Bor''s post as well. 

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Miss Bum Bum"][quote user="Daz Sparks"]The OP has right anyway, we will not be buying a 20 goal a season striker, same as 2 thirds of the rest of the division.[/quote]

[/quote]

Speak to your Carer get them to take you to a head doctor before you do yourself or someone else harm. Your not mentally healthy

How many strikers are there in the world who could guarantee 20 goals a season in the premiership? I would say two. Messi and Ronaldo. Maybe Auguero and Suarez could fall into that category.

Look how many quality strikers have played in this league and have not. Rooney does not and he will probably end up as one of the leagues top scorers of all time. Van Persie couldn''t guarantee 20. Falcao was one of he best in he world. How many did he score last season? If anyone genuinely believes we will sign a player capable of scoring 20 just once in their career in this league are probably optimistic to the point of being deluded.

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"][quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Miss Bum Bum"][quote user="Daz Sparks"]The OP has right anyway, we will not be buying a 20 goal a season striker, same as 2 thirds of the rest of the division.[/quote]

[/quote]

Speak to your Carer get them to take you to a head doctor before you do yourself or someone else harm. Your not mentally healthy[/quote]
I notice you no longer deny that are indeed a binner.

Along with the fact that 20 goals a season is unrealistic at best, we are also uncertain about our ''star'' striker, and will have to chop and change, dropping the goal tallies a bit.

Unrealistic target in the prem. I''d be happy with 10 from our top scorer. We should be targeting at least 40 goals overall. That would keep us up I think.

[quote user="Herman "]Waveney, instead of regurgating the same old trolling bollox how about you come up with a suggestion on how to improve the squad, or is that too hard an ask?
[/quote]

I am afraid Herman that the buffoon has nothing between his ears which is why he posts the way he does and I bet if you were to meet him he would not repeat the insults he is now posting due to a lack of a pair between his legs.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I am afraid Herman that the buffoon has nothing between his ears which is why he posts the way he does and I bet if you were to meet him he would not repeat the insults he is now posting due to a lack of a pair between his legs.

[/quote]
Thank you for putting that into words TIL 1010

Plenty has changed.

We played a strict formation that was set up to be solid when we weren''t in possession.

We persisted with playing Leroy Fer in a defensive midfield role despite the fact he was useless when we weren''t in possession.

We persisted with playing inverted wingers which 99% of the time would slow any potential breaks down to walking pace.

We had no idea how to get the best out of our forwards, we consistently left the front man isolated and neither Hooper or RVW have the power and/or pace to be nuisance by themselves.

Defensive football is all well and good if you can break effectively, the way Hughton set up completely nulified any chance of that happening.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]
Thank you for putting that into words TIL 1010
[/quote]I think his answers proved your points. Can''t say we haven''t tried to get him to post something sensible.[:)]

Dan Sparks you creep can you please stop stalking me.

I have tried being polite.

You are clearly mentally disturbed. If you have not got the mental stability to deal with conversing on a message board without your weird behaviour you should think about giving it up!

I am clearly a retard but I aspire one day to progress my career to doing an intellectually challenging job like a bar man but am someway off achieving that level of greatness.

Innit