Sign in to follow this  
Luton canary

September 22 to the 28th 2015 !!!!!

Apparently according to Google and lots of conspiracy theorists the world is going to end between these dates as a big astroid 2.5 miles wide is going to crash into the Atlantic Ocean.

My point is if we are top of the league when the world ends does that make us for ever champions?

Ps don''t worry NASA have come out and said nothing is going to hit us in the foreseeable future!

They also said they went to the moon but at the same time said they cannot take humans through the van Allen belts.

It was no asteroid, it was a hoof from an Ipswich defender in the play-off semi-final yet to return to earth. [:D]

Nothing at all to worry about, the first line of defence is still at Cambridge United.

The Admiral Micky Nelson could put his head straight through it and still play on, in The Admiral we trust.

We talked about this before but this is just more proof of how stupid and dangerous religion is.

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]That is the limit of your last act on earth, eating head wear, whatever happened to getting a last shag in?......[/quote]Just had one SoB, I ain''t taking no chances. [;)]

All I can say is google September 24th and prepare to be blown away with how stupid Christianity is...

West Ham (a) is our seventh league game of the season it occurs during the time frame.

In the REM song ''It''s the end of the world as we know it'' there''s a line that says ''represent the seven games''.

Be afraid people, be very afraid.

If we all just pray a bit more to our Lord this will not happen through the grace of God. Will you join us Buh?😊

We can all be saved!

For the low low price of 5 easy instalments of £99.99!

Seriously, read the manifesto of these people this self declared prophet is basically so mad america brought gay marriage in and Obama is trying to bring on affordable healthcare he''s predicted the end of the world.

That''s how stupid religion makes you kids.

All I can say is google September 24th and prepare to be blown away with how stupid Christianity is. - Buh

All I see there prepared me to be blown away with how stupid you are. Survivalist and astrology nonsense.

The reverend Efrain Rodriguez is the guy behind it

The guy who says he''s a prophet and has made it up to sell books.

Religion = evil

If he "made it up", then it''s not Christianity. If he did it to sell books, it''s not religion. Your close minded attitude towards religion is as evil as the con man Rodriguez. You''re both a couple of manipulators.

I''m not prising old people''s life savings off them in return for salvation mate.

You act as if he''s the first guy to do this

It''s all a con and if you can''t see it then efrain will help you out, he''s got the answers.

He read it in a book.