Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

A New Stadium at Castle Mound?

*  Old castle is no longer in danger of attack from marauders and is a haven for vermin like rats, pigeons, cockroaches andwoodworm.....needs demolishing.*  One stand could be rented to the museum which would earn the club millions over the years to improve the team.*  New stadium is closer to the station than CR and already has multiple bus access an Castle Meadow. Castle Mall car park could be extended (down) for all NCFC personnel.*  Get Aviva to fund the new build in return for naming rights, the money received for the sale of CR could be used to buy Gareth Bale and Wayne Rooney.*  A ski slope could be built on one part of the Castle mound for people who want to leave early with the chairlift providing access for wheelchair users.*  The dungeons would be perfect for troublemakers, hooligans and people who refuse to sit down.*  Finally, this move would give the team a HUGE advantage as other teams are not used to playing at altitude.

Right, I''m off to my next project.....a swimming pool and boating lake at Anglia Square. 

OMFG, now here''s a man with a vision.  Watch out lapp,  Houston Donkey is going to have a boner for you. 

Would put the little pavillion/cottage-thing to shame at Fulham, we''d have a huge castle in the corne of the ground!! ...Could we use the city wall for defending free kicks?

I say yes to this proposal, and in response we can turn the existing Carrow Road stadium into a colosseum, The McNally showring will be used predominately for bull fighting and the burning of any playing/management staff who leaves without prior consent.

Then to compliment, and help pay rent we have Delia''s steak bars around the perimeter, and Michael Wynn-Jones'' Cigar shops and whorehouse hidden up underneath.

The women of the city can tend to our many offspring as we drink, eat and ''love'' our merry way through life!! Hurraah!!!!!

*Silence*

...wha? ....ok, i''ll get my coat, got a tad excited then, besides, i should be cooking tea, or she''ll get mad.

OMFG, now here''s a man with a vision.  Watch out lapp,  Houston Donkey is going to have a boner for you.

Internet stalking is frowned on, Winnipeg elf. Being so charged with hate for someone you''ll never know is weird. Thinking anyone took the op seriously rather than played along with it is stupid.

And you could have giant catapults on the battlements with huge catching nets at Broadland Business Park for those who had driven to the wrong venue...

[quote user="First Wazzock"]And you could have giant catapults on the battlements with huge catching nets at Broadland Business Park for those who had driven to the wrong venue...[/quote]

Surely they''d just get on the bus that stops outside the stadium?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]And you could have giant catapults on the battlements with huge catching nets at Broadland Business Park for those who had driven to the wrong venue...[/quote]I don''t think you''re taking this seriously Wazzy. [8o|]

You forgot a surefire customer for the dungeons Lapps, along with your other suggestions.................Waveney.[;)]

Brilliant Lapps and for all away fans and exiles coming to the games I can think of two hotels on the doorstep.....just kick Spoons out of the Bell and transform it into it''s former glory as The Bell Hotel and what about re-opening The Royal Hotel on Agricultural Hall Plain. There would be no need for buses or trains as it would only be a hundred yard walk.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 27/07/2015 7:16 PM:

Brilliant Lapps and for all away fans and exiles coming to the games I can think of two hotels on the doorstep.....just kick Spoons out of the Bell and transform it into it''s former glory as The Bell Hotel and what about re-opening The Royal Hotel on Agricultural Hall Plain. There would be no need for buses or trains as it would only be a hundred yard walk.

"Brilliant"? Surely not!