Anyone else getting a bit fed up of logging onto the Pink Un website and every day seeing his picture, He''d be a decent signing probably £2m too much for me but news must be slow around Carrow Road if this is all we have to keep writing about.

Anyway few more deals and all will be rosy!!! OTBC

Classic trolling, Eadie''s left-tempt them in with a misleading thread title, then bam, hit them with the ''everybody wants to have a go'' line-especially cute as your original post is also having a go.

Because when they do that people moan because it obviously means the club aren''t trying to sign anyone and McNally etc are pocketing all the money.

Usually, when the players are interviewed it seems to be a morale boosting exercise-you know, the lads are going to give 100%, we know what is expected of us etc. Personally I''d quite like a return to the ''Shoot'' type interviews where players are asked what their favourite food is, what car they drive, that sort of thing.

I''d imagine the Pink Un would love to interview some of the squad or the manager, the reality is clubs very rarely give access to local media to carry out such interviews. The club much prefer to do them in-house, so if the player or manager says anything they weren''t suppose to it can be edited out.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I''d imagine the Pink Un would love to interview some of the squad or the manager, the reality is clubs very rarely give access to local media to carry out such interviews. The club much prefer to do them in-house, so if the player or manager says anything they weren''t suppose to it can be edited out.[/quote]Interesting to see that the club cut a deal with Mustard to screen the two home friendlies, as well as pre- and post-match analysis. Wondering if this might lead to an expansion of the relationship between the club and Archant, enabling more cross-platform content and ''inside access''? I know we like to complain about the paucity/insufficiency of insightful comment from Archant journos, but the reality is they can only report on what they''re given, as unsolicited conjecture would jeopardise the relationship still further...

Don''t see many 70''s Capri''s on the road now!

Here''s a picture of Phil Thompson with his Capri minus wheels:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/12/article-2291860-18935356000005DC-243_964x743.jpg

I saw one recently in Attleborough. 1970''s gold colour. Bloke had done a really good job.