Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

what is the norwich fans expectations for the new season ?

obviously it will be tough against the big spenders the elite ..I can predict a defensive display mastered by Walter smiths rangers against the big guns ..rangers reached the uefa cup final 2008 with this tactic ..in sure Alex Neil will be watching the tapes.

A message board packed to the gills with trolls, binners, WUMs, and multiple account holders.

A message board which is red hot whenever we lose, busy when we draw, and more or less silent when we win.

A new scapegoat by the end of August (my money is on Ruddy, he''s due a turn, followed by Grabban and then Brady).

"Sell the club Delia" by September.

"Alex Neil must go" by October, and "protest against the board" in early November as we sit 16th in the PL.

I can''t see beyond that at the moment, the crystal has clouded over.

I think it depends on who else we bring in on how we get on this season. unless we make a few more signings I think we could struggle but if we bring in the right players for the positions we need then we could do ok

Under no illusions that we will have to punch above our weights for most of this season, but believe we will stay up, don''t expect anymore Man City type humiliations, do expect to do ok against lower / mid table sides, looking forward with optimism, come on you yellows.....

Are you for real , or have I just been hooked by a binner, I would rather rake my own eyes out than watch the anti football that saw that sorry lot get to a European final.we would never play that way even C H was more attacking than that.

it''s not anti football its called grinding out a result .there is no way you can expect to try and play attacking football against the man utds Chelsea''s etc you will get hammered on the counter

Give it a go, not expecting anything other than a hard slog, if we finish 17th or better it''s a successful season.

That said there will be games where no doubt fans will question the performances and will have every right to discuss every point on here, positive or negative.

I intend to enjoy each game at home and those I can get to away, I''m not expecting much but am hopeful we might do well.

Stop it now, that third strip is an acquired taste.......the second strip is ver nice though, that in yellow with green pin stripes.....

How will Dundee do this year?

[quote user="cannigia1"]and I like the Norwich 3rd strip ..that should have been the 1st choice strip very smart[/quote]I''ve got to agree with that. It''s very druggy, like the 92-94 home kit.

Stability.

Establishment.

Get the new increased money into the coffers and let ambition wait until then.

This includes stadium expansion, in some way or other.

The entrance to the Premier League gets narrower by the season as the financial rewards of participation get higher.

Let''s just remain in on the act, that''s all.

i expect to see the opposite of the defensive negative dirge we had to endure under clueless chris id rather lose 6-5 than park the bus for 90 minutes, pass sideways, and lose anyway.

But would you rather lose 6-0 as that will sometimes be the choice. Doubt we''d go to Stamford Bridge and score 5 goals.

My expectations are that we''ll win fewer than we lose but sometimes the wins and losses will be unexpected ones. Can''t wait!

My main expectation is that I will have plenty of opportunity to pursue my main aim for this season and that is to get McNally out.

I expect the happy clappers to be pleased what ever they see unfold and to fall into their little ole Norwich syndrome rather than have some ambition for the club.

Innit

[quote user="Miss Bum Bum"]My main expectation is that I will have plenty of opportunity to pursue my main aim for this season and that is to get McNally out.

I expect the happy clappers to be pleased what ever they see unfold and to fall into their little ole Norwich syndrome rather than have some ambition for the club.

Innit[/quote]

The question clearly says ''Norwich fans'', why have you answered?

a tense season with over-wrought angst & over joyous exhaltation, crises of confidence matched by moments of chest swelling pride leading ultimately to a further season in the prem and a much more expansive investment policy with this seasons £120m bonanza finally available to spend.

COYY.