Sign in to follow this  
fetchyafathersgun

Brady Bid Accepted?

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]If true, a massively underwhelming signing that only serves to highlight how provincial our scouting network has become. So, with 3 weeks to go till the start of the season, we''ve signed two West Brom cast offs and (possibly) a utility player who was a key factor in Hull''s demise last time round. Be still my beating heart...[/quote]
If only waveney, relief from your monotonous twaddle would please many on here. 

[quote user="Guy Burgess"]Thetford a great point! Have you ever considered sports journalism as a career?[/quote]
Why are you replying to yourself? Do you for one moment ever think that anybody is fooled by your duplicity?

[quote user="Guy Burgess"]Thetford is someone who shares a similar voo as me but and entirely different fan.[/quote]
How old are you waveney? 

[quote user="Guy Burgess"]Thetford is someone who shares a similar voo as me but and entirely different fan.[/quote]Unfortunately Waveney is quite probably telling the truth.  Unless I''m mistaken Thetford Yellow is an old board mate who has been knocking about various forums for years, and is completely genuine unlike Waveney.  He has used that Username on several forums over the years.

[quote user="Guy Burgess"]Waveney Canary is just a fairy tale on this board. He doesn''t exist it''s just a lable for someone who isn''t a happy clapper[/quote]
How old is the fool that post''s under this any many other pseudonyms? 

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Guy Burgess"]Thetford is someone who shares a similar voo as me but and entirely different fan.[/quote]Unfortunately Waveney is quite probably telling the truth.  Unless I''m mistaken Thetford Yellow is an old board mate who has been knocking about various forums for years, and is completely genuine unlike Waveney.  He has used that Username on several forums over the years.[/quote]There was another Thetford on here Rob, but he hasn''t been on in an age. This is just someone making a mess.

Old Shuck wrote -We went down last year and guess what? Clubs were looking to pick us off for a lot of our players even though they were might also have been a "key factor" in our demise. Snodgrass went, Fer went…

and look how well they did for their new clubs! Snodgrass knackered himself on day one and Fer''s lack of commitment has made him one of the least popular QPR players of all time. I''m sorry but I just associate Robby Brady with failure and paying 6 million for him makes the 8m Bournemouth paid for Mings look like the steal of the century. Face facts clappers, until our scouts get their passports out, rejects, serial losers and 30 somethings looking to steal a living out of the PL for another year is all we are going to get. Oh, and, of course, a choice of replica kits in every colour under the rainbow that even the fattest slob will be able to squeeze in to

[quote user="Guy Burgess"]Waveney Canary is just a fairy tale on this board. He doesn''t exist it''s just a lable for someone who isn''t a happy clapper[/quote]

Correct if I am wrong but were we promoted last season.....

Did we have by common consent the best squad in the champs last year....

Under Neil did we not collect more points than anyone else & also have the best defensive record over those 20 odd games...

Is our squad not full of players with prem experience - yes many were relegated with us but many including the likes of Harry Redknapp were surprised we went down. A number of the squad have shown they can perform at that level.

Yes a number of teams have signed more players but does anyone know anything about most of Watford''s signings?

I really dont get the need for people on here to be constantly whingeing - we could be preparing for another season in the championship like Fulham or Cardiff!

GET A GRIP!!!!

[quote user="CanaryOne"]What on earth is going on , club really is starting to look a bit of a joke .[/quote]

We past beyond a joke weeks ago

Good player and a different option to what we already have. I''d be very happy with this if it actually ever comes off!

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]The club is a joke because of the national press creating stories?[/quote]

Quite right. We haven''t done anything new, said anything new or made a new bid, our doing nothing has been reported as us having done nothing (slow news day, clearly)-and we''re a "joke" for doing nothing?

If football clubs are now "jokes" for doing nothing once in a while then thats all 92 league clubs in England that are jokes as well.

What else haven''t we done today that makes the club a "joke"?

So many people are utterly and completely devoted to seeing and hoping that, somewhere, sometimes,  the club falls down-even to the extent that we are nowhere near doing so, they''ll find something else trawl something up to back it up just so,. on the off chance, they might, one day, be able to stand amidst the wreckage, say "I told you so " and be hailed as visionaries.

well I for one wont be dissappointed if we dont blow £6m on what is little more than a left sided utility player.......especially when you see someone like Clasie ,a current dutch international going to Southampton for only £2m more.......surely we havent put all our eggs in this one basket and are persuing other targets, who are more realistically priced or better value for money?

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Guy Burgess"]Thetford is someone who shares a similar voo as me but and entirely different fan.[/quote]Unfortunately Waveney is quite probably telling the truth.  Unless I''m mistaken Thetford Yellow is an old board mate who has been knocking about various forums for years, and is completely genuine unlike Waveney.  He has used that Username on several forums over the years.[/quote]There was another Thetford on here Rob, but he hasn''t been on in an age. This is just someone making a mess.[/quote]Cheers Herman I should have realised by the garbage posted.[;)]

The club is not a joke because of some rumours which may or may not be true but it must be said the ongoing lack of meaningful transfer activity is somewhat worrying as is the return to being slagged off by opposition chairmen and managers for making derisory bids for players we want. Reminds me of our initial Hooper pursuit.

Neil is on record acknowledging we want Brady so if that''s the case just put in a credible bid and get on with it. Maybe we have done that now maybe we haven''t but we should have done it two weeks ago. Get the bulk of the new signings in before the training camp so they can have a decent pre season with the team.

Have to ask where this story came from? I really hope McNally isn''t up to his old tricks like he did with col who by using the press to unsettle somebody. and thus dragging the clubs good name through the mud.

Let''s not forget that Manc 2 tried to get Sterling for £20m and ended up paying more than double.  Only an idiot pays the asking price up front.