Sign in to follow this  
Luton canary

As we have no football topics to talk about what do you guys think about agenda 21?

This is not a conspiracy theory this is from the United Nations to reduce the world population to 500,000,000 people.and to live carbon neutral. Returning most to land back to nature!!! If you google it up it has some good points but for them to achieve it 12/13 of us will have to die.

Perhaps they could get the ball rolling with some of the Pinkun''s finest.

A mass depopulation to benefit the social quality of others.

Scientists say that Britain moves 5 inches away from America each year. In response I thought; well aren''t we also moving 5 inches closer to them as well, since the world is round?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Unless of course Waveney had invested in a priority membership.........[/quote]

admit to being a plastic?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]admit to being a plastic ? to whom are you referring Zipper ?[/quote]

Waveney of course Lessingham, if he admits to having a priority membership card.

But if the cap fits, wear it with pride... [:P] 

i''ve come up with the solution!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J47ENHSomc8
welcome to utopia everyone!

I like my car and grilled red meats too much to ever consider giving a toss about carbon neutrality. Coal powered energy is so affordable and very clean these days.

The soviet UN is a laughable corrupt impotent organization that thrives on misinformation, cronyism, and a gullible public. 12/13 of them should be removed.

Good ideas in theory but in practise,near to impossible. Far too many self-interested people on this planet.