Sign in to follow this  
tricky974

Caulker avaliable

Caulker is avaliable for 8 million but have had no offers as apprently most deem this too expensive so QPR are sending out Caulker on loan. I think he would be good signing on loan with the option to buy or pay the 8 million.

Money is another matter, but as a player, I like him. When we played Cardiff in a one sided 0-0 , he looked in control and commanding. Other reports have asked questions about his consistency, but I am sure AN could fix that

Would be a great addition. With the Brady saga, couldn''t see how we could get a deal for Curtis Davis!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Money is another matter, but as a player, I like him. When we played Cardiff in a one sided 0-0 , he looked in control and commanding. Other reports have asked questions about his consistency, but I am sure AN could fix that[/quote]

What that game where we had 31 shots and failed to score?

Yeah commanded that well....

No from me.

Raid hull again for either Davies or Chester

You know what I meant Alartz. Marshall was the luckiest so and so, on the day, but Caulker dealt with everything that came close to him. I would certainly want Caulker over Davies

Not for me. Seems too disorganised and has been part of bad defences for too long now. Honestly prefer Martin over him.

Davies on the other hand would be perfect. His injury is the reason Hull went down. Massively influential and classy defender.

Chester is linked with an £8m move back to the prem with Everton who will be linked with every possible defender going if they sell stones...

Great player with potential but I think we need the experience of Davies more.

But why would his experience help us when Bassong, Olsson, Redmond, Tettey, Howson, BJ, Jerome, Hoolahan, Ruddy,etc have experience in this league as well. imo we need quality and need to do the best we can get (without wanting to sound too ''wooly''), is Davies that good? imo not really, he''s ok.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]But why would his experience help us when Bassong, Olsson, Redmond, Tettey, Howson, BJ, Jerome, Hoolahan, Ruddy,etc have experience in this league as well. imo we need quality and need to do the best we can get (without wanting to sound too ''wooly''), is Davies that good? imo not really, he''s ok.[/quote]

Totally agree. The vast majority of our squad know exactly what will be asked of them this season.