Sign in to follow this  
Martin Bryant

Mustard tv

A proper tv channel would have a continuity announcer and some jazzy musak playing in the background. If we were lucky we''d get a short documentary about life on the waterways presented by Chris Serle.

Seems a little coincidental that the recorded match appeared just as the live match had finished....

Maybe Mustard didn''t have the rights to broadcast live that they thought they had???

Clint wrote the following post at 28/07/2015 9:47 PM:

Seems a little coincidental that the recorded match appeared just as the live match had finished....

Maybe Mustard didn''t have the rights to broadcast live that they thought they had???

Thought the same thing.

What an absolute disgrace Archant tonight. Shameful.

Was gutted when they ''won'' the rights to broadcast our local TV channel and feared a media monopoly what with all their various newspapers and this dinosaur of a website.

They''ve got their comeuppance tonight however.

On a side note, hasn''t Cedric Anselin let himself go?!

I didn''t even realise it was him until the presenter feller mentioned his name in the after-match summary.

I''m still getting a banner on the top of this page saying Mustard are covering the game "live and exclusive"

No shame!

Couple of small columns at the top of page 2 in EDP with a picture of some action, in case you missed any I suppose. Blames satellite link not available, beyond their control, as disappointed as you are etc etc.

I wonder if, although a friendly, the Premier League/Sky/etc pulled the plug on this being televised live? That would be my guess anyway.