Sign in to follow this  
Martin Bryant

Mustard tv

Morning, has anyone outside of Norfolk managed to pick up live mustard TV? Ie over the Internet?

I''d love to watch the West Ham game tonight... I remember in the past managing to get Norfolk local bbc on my freeview but guess this wouldn''t work for mustard :-/

I would also be grateful if someone has an answer to this. As an exile I am struggling to work out if I can access Mustard TV live? I know it also says the match will be uploaded to Canariesworld but the articles imply that this is either not live it that you have to have subscribed to the new HD TV service?

You''ll probably be able to get a stream. But Canaries PlayerHD won''t be streaming it live, just an upload after the match.

One or two of the usual stream sources are all ready listing this game...........they''ll be more nearer ko.

AFAIK the rights Mustard have purchased are for local TV broadcast only – therefore, there won''t be a webcast through the Mustard website, and neither will you be able to tune in if you''re outside Mustard TV''s broadcast area.As mentioned above, though, you''ll get a stream – I managed a decent one for the Augsburg game, and that was in the middle of a field in Austria... [:)]

Oh dear Mustard TV have technical problems and a message on the screen saying back as soon as possible. [:(]

Oh dear! They''ve got 7 minutes to save their skins!

[quote user="Vanwink"]Now I know how it must feel to be a plastic, should have gone![/quote]Well I am shocked. A fan like you not going.......

This could be a bit embarrassing after all the Mustard TV fanfare...

I have mental images of a bloke running round checking all the plugs and fuses behind the scenes.

Maybe it''s been sabotaged by a pensioner with the hump because he can''t get his usual Helen McDermott fix tonight.

Herman wrote the following post at 28/07/2015 7:38 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

Now I know how it must feel to be a plastic, should have gone!

Well I am shocked. A fan like you not going.......

A one off for me and look what''s happened! Never again.

My choice and I made the wrong one, mmmm.

Archant''s football messageboard often suffers technical glitches and goes off air, so why is anyone surprised that their TV service does the same?

This is a bargaining ploy by Alex Neil. He says he''ll put the plug back in when McNally actually signs him some new players.Get comfortable.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][url]http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/soccer/norwich-city-vs-west-ham-united-live-stream-july-28[/url][/quote]

Gracias.