Sign in to follow this  
Thetford Yellow

Neil's record myth

We took 49 points from the 22 games Neil was in charge last year. From the same games Watford took 48 points. The result - we now believe Neil walks on water, while Watford have replaced their manager with someone with the credibility to attract top talent and the experience needed to manage in the PL.

Our fans are wetting themselves because we''ve signed Robbie Brady (bang average) on the same day that Watford land Steven Berghuis (google him if you need to).

When did we become so smalltime?

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]We took 49 points from the 22 games Neil was in charge last year. From the same games Watford took 48 points. The result - we now believe Neil walks on water, while Watford have replaced their manager with someone with the credibility to attract top talent and the experience needed to manage in the PL. Our fans are wetting themselves because we''ve signed Robbie Brady (bang average) on the same day that Watford land Steven Berghuis (google him if you need to). When did we become so smalltime?[/quote]

When the voices in your head said so.

Brady is a bigger and better signing then burger house. Not sure why they have bought him, I fear Deeney and Ighalo more. They still look poor defensively. Capoue could go either way with his questionable injury record and I think mulumbu is a better buy any way.

Norwich 3-0 Watford

Watford 0-3 Norwich

That doesn''t show we were a better side though, does it? The new mercenaries they have signed will kill everyone in the prem. And the 11 new players they field for the first day will be perfectly synched.

Support your bloody club, sheesh.

OP (orrible pratt) wrote;

Our fans are wetting themselves because we''ve signed Robbie Brady (bang average) on the same day that Watford land Steven Berghuis (google him if you need to).

The binner cant even spell the name of the player he is drooling over, best he googles it again.

If this forum had a more robust system in place to permanently ban multiple accounts from the same user, we would not have to read this shite!

I see the power of my argument has proved too overwhelming for most of you to come up with a well thought out and articulately expressed counterpoint.

The East Anglia state school system has much to answer for, it seems

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]We took 49 points from the 22 games Neil was in charge last year. From the same games Watford took 48 points. The result - we now believe Neil walks on water, while Watford have replaced their manager with someone with the credibility to attract top talent and the experience needed to manage in the PL. Our fans are wetting themselves because we''ve signed Robbie Brady (bang average) on the same day that Watford land Steven Berghuis (google him if you need to). When did we become so smalltime?[/quote]

Really ??? Maybe you could provide further evidence of this credibility and experience.

No, don''t bother as I have lost interest already as your view is beyond a joke. [:|][:(]

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]I see the power of my argument has proved too overwhelming for most of you to come up with a well thought out and articulately expressed counterpoint. The East Anglia state school system has much to answer for, it seems[/quote]

You have not put an argument forward just a personal view which by the way is bollox. Nice attempt at trolling with your last sentence also.

It is amusing how many contributors to this site seem to draw comfort from the thought that anyone whose opinion differs from their''s is either ''trolling'' or, worse still, an Ipswich fan is disguise.

Watford might have a better scouting network, be better able to search Europe and russle up a decent manager and players, but I''m not sure they''re wise to rip up their promotion winning team so quickly.We''re playing catch up to a club like Watford, but for now I''d think we have the more settled side.

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]I see the power of my argument has proved too overwhelming for most of you to come up with a well thought out and articulately expressed counterpoint.

The East Anglia state school system has much to answer for, it seems[/quote]Alex Neil @ 68% win rate Waveney. Says it all.There'' your Hertfordshire education system for you.

Alex Neil''s record isn''t a myth, it is a fact, forty nine points from twenty two games with a rather decent result in the Playoff Final.

Any attempt to suggest otherwise will, not unsurprisingly, attract accusations of being both a Binner and a Troll.

The season hasn''t started, the transfer window remains very much open with significant funds still available.

What''s the problem?

Guys, Waveney''s bellendery and trolling in all of his various guises shows no sign of stopping any time soon.

He''s probably pulling himself off right now as another one of his half-arsed threads has started to wind us up.

This is the first (and will be the only) time I post on anything he is involved with. If we all did the same, maybe he would spend more time concentrating on his GCSE revision or gazing at his Donkey Murphy posters.

you have an anti club agenda on multiple accounts if you stuck to just one account and had the same view I could live with it

but at the minute you hide behind to many faces and even go to the lengths of commenting on your own threads so your views are a little null and void

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]We took 49 points from the 22 games Neil was in charge last year. From the same games Watford took 48 points. The result - we now believe Neil walks on water, while Watford have replaced their manager with someone with the credibility to attract top talent and the experience needed to manage in the PL.

When did we become so smalltime?[/quote]

49 is more than 48, I knew that CSE Grade 1 in Maths would come in handy one day.

Sod off back to the valley and stop tarnishing the name of my home town you bellend.