Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Attract the next Alex Neil now!

Why?
If Alex Neil is a massive success - as Bor Bor Bor believes he will be - then he will be gone at the first sign that a bigger Premier League club can see the Alex Neil magic and wants a piece of him. 
If we are bottom by Christmas - as Bor Bor Bor does not believe we will be - then we will need to thank him for the memories, pat him on the back and pack him off across the border with a wheelbarrow full of cash and our very best wishes.
Either way, we cannot afford to let the next prize managerial catch slip through our fingers and we need a contingency plan ready - and I mean ready as in RIGHT NOW READY - should the unthinkable, or even the unedible, happen.
We should have scouts all over the UK next season, and it may also be worth looking at the Welsh league too.  We can''t keep pulling Scottish rabbits out of the hat and perhaps it''s time for a Welsh Wizard or even a Cornish commander, if not an Irish Inspiration or an Isle of Man Magician.  Or a foreigner.  Anyway, we should know our next target now and already be doing the equivalent of winking at them across a crowded room, or maybe making eye contact while eating a cherry seductively.  Possibly even rubbing our hand up and down a banister while staring right at them.  Oh, you know what I mean.  It''s foreplay, innit.
Give McNally all the spies and scouts he wants, I say, and let us find the successor to Neil who is the rightful successor to Lambert.  Every day wasted is another day wasted.
Once again, I cast these pearls before you in the hope you see it for the sense that it is.

It is time for Bor Bor Bor to take his place in the pantheon of greats, and for that he must be recognised as a true prophet.
Pink Un Message Board = Bor Bor Bor

What on earth is this post about - other than Boring applauding the sound of his own voiceLine up a new manager now incase we sack Neil at some time in the future but he dont know when, oh and search everywhereWhat a load of toshHe lives up to his name nearly fell asleep before I had read half of the dribble - Boring it is

Boring are we lining up a :-Kitman & tea lady as well ? or not ?What do you think ?

Bor Bor Bor thinks he heard something.
A whining kind of sound.
A bit like a mosquito, only not as dangerous.
Oh, hang on.
It was....
Ah, it was "Newton".
Carry on, knobhead.

Boring do not understand your post - it is not replying to the main these of the thread -your original postFind a new manager now, search everywhere  - just in case Neil is sacked at any time in the futureGreat idea - would not have thought of it but then the majority of adults dont think like you - do we ?

Bor Bor Bor you are indeed correct, but you probably already know that, When Liverpool finally sack hook nose, where will they look for their next Shankly ? Carra Rud of course.

So the obvious candidate for me is Robbie Nielsen of Hearts, him and AN have so many similar things going own, both clubs just promoted straight after relegation the previous season, both were relatively unknown, both clubs owned by women, Saint Delia and the saviour that is Anne Budge, AN and Nielsen are doing their coaching badges together, and one final but not so small similarity is the name, Neil or Neil (-son) ? either way the future is ours for the making !

Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 30/06/2015 12:49 AM:

Bor Bor Bor you are indeed correct, but you probably already know that, When Liverpool finally sack hook nose, where will they look for their next Shankly ? Carra Rud of course.

So the obvious candidate for me is Robbie Nielsen of Hearts, him and AN have so many similar things going own, both clubs just promoted straight after relegation the previous season, both were relatively unknown, both clubs owned by women, Saint Delia and the saviour that is Anne Budge, AN and Nielsen are doing their coaching badges together, and one final but not so small similarity is the name, Neil or Neil (-son) ? either way the future is ours for the making !

WE select someone to replace Neil on the basis they are doing coaching courses together and the other guy is Scottish - GET REAL

Boring what you are talking about is something called CONTINGENCY Planning - all grown up businesses do it

Good point, Jedi. :)

Recruiting his replacement before the season begins sends what sort of message to AN? Would any sane owner start to undermine her staff "just in case"? And what sort of manager is going to sit waiting in the wings for the current manager to leave only to be immediately undermined by his new club which, according to borp borp borp should start looking for his replacement?

He hates Nahrfok so much he can''t imagine anyone with talent wanting to stay there. See: Darren Huckerby

Honestly, I feel I should use one syllable words for some of you.
Let''s try it and see if it goes in this time.
We look for a new man to lead the club if Alex Neil leaves. 
We do not hire him now: we let him know we would want to hire him if Alex Neil did leave. 
We find out if he would want to join us if that was the case.
If he does then we both say we will be in touch if Alex Neil leaves.
THE END.

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 30/06/2015 8:19 PM:

Honestly, I feel I should use one syllable words for some of you.
Let''s try it and see if it goes in this time.
We look for a new man to lead the club if Alex Neil leaves. 
We do not hire him now: we let him know we would want to hire him if Alex Neil did leave. 
We find out if he would want to join us if that was the case.
If he does then we both say we will be in touch if Alex Neil leaves.+I believe Nigel Pearson is that man
THE END.

Boring most of your posts are childish garbage but this one is an utter gemHow can someone in there right mind recommend that we approach a recently sacked manager now and ask him to confirm he would be prepared to become the next Norwich manager if and when the present emcumbant left or was sacked at any time in the future - what planet are you from ?Boring I have some very sad news, no matter what your mother said Mr Potatoe Head is not a real person - sorry

Newton wrote

WE select someone to replace Neil on the basis they are doing coaching courses together and the other guy is Scottish - GET REAL

Newton my post was simply pointing out the similar stories of the 2 clubs, and how the next manager to make a name for himself could be emerging from Hearts, but you probably can''t see that, either get in the spirit of the thread or say nothing, simple !

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Alladyce would keep us up. Equally, he would keep Leicster up. £10m to secure £100m looks like a good piece of business to me.[/quote]

Yeah and cost a fortune to have in charge with boring football.

(Just for the record: I already prophesized that we''d lose AN to Liverpool while we''ll be sitting 6th around Christmas.. :)

But more importantly: Bor is bang on the money. We must establish a recruitment system based on the one used for recruiting the Dalai Lama. McNally must start roving Scotland in search of the next carnation of Lambert. When he gets the sign (he obviously has this this special thing) he must take the person, possibly an infant, and raise him in Colney to be our next spiritual leader in line. Simple as.

Robbie neilson lol the best young manager in the SPL is Paul Hartley at Dundee fc .but you can''t have him :)

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]That is a good long term strategy for sure, but the short to medium term needs to go down the scouting and tapping-up route.[/quote]

There. Our man for the future (and I thought I was kidding)

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-33710795