Sign in to follow this  
Thetford Yellow

Peter Crouch

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Also said to be looking at Denmark''s Andreas Cornelius[/quote] are you playing FIFA?

quote user="Jim Moriarty"

A good player a few year ago, but at 34 there''s no value in signing someone like this.

Much like the ''no value'' Dion Dublin brought to us...??

I''d welcome him back! Could be ideal as a target man - nowadays we have plenty of players capable of playing around him who can put the ball in the net.

By the way, he now has as many headed Premier League goals as Alan Shearer...

Always thought that he is a very good footballer, no defender limes to play against him. Plus , what a missus he has. Football wize, though, I''d be happy to get a season out of him.

He''ll always have respect from me.

Not just because of what he did for us in a yellow shirt but also because of this exchange after he got together with Ms Clancy...

Reporter: “What would you be if you weren’t a footballer?”

Peter Crouch: “A virgin”

Dyed hairTattoo`d eyebrowsFalse lashesTinted contactsRemodelled noseCapped teethBotoxed foreheadCollagen lipsFake tanFake Boobs& several layers of make up

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Dyed hair
Tattoo`d eyebrows
False lashes
Tinted contacts
Remodelled nose
Capped teeth
Botoxed forehead
Collagen lips
Fake tan
Fake Boobs
& several layers of make up

[/quote]

What....Peter Crouch.......Really ?

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Dyed hairTattoo`d eyebrowsFalse lashesTinted contactsRemodelled noseCapped teethBotoxed foreheadCollagen lipsFake tanFake Boobs& several layers of make up[/quote] You''d think these footballers could pull someone who doesn''t need all this make up and cosmetic enhancement? I don''t mind a bit of war paint, but a decent lass don''t require extensive building work.

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Dyed hairTattoo`d eyebrowsFalse lashesTinted contactsRemodelled noseCapped teethBotoxed foreheadCollagen lipsFake tanFake Boobs& several layers of make up

[/quote]

That must have set you back abit!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Mrs Crouch is rather hot. [;)]

Bloody Wow! [:P]

[/quote]

Wiz, down boy! Seriously though, if rumour true and that is very unlikely, Crouch even at 34 is still a very handy option to have. He looked fit last season and was effective when played, still a real problem and has great work ethic. plus on all accounts is great for team spirit. I am a huge believer in that you can never have enough striker options, and he would give us that something different.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Mrs Crouch is rather hot. [;)]

[/quote]

MODERATORS

A gross violation of forum policies by the self confessed Policeman of the site. I am deeply offended, as after looking at the picture of Ms Clancy I am now stuck under my desk. Ban him, ban him.