Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

City v Brentford

I see Mustard TV have already scheduled a recording of this afternoon''s game for 7.30pm tonight.Presumably this is back up should we get a repeat of the West Ham fiasco.For those who live further afield, and for locals should Mustard fail to deliver again, a quick look round the popular sites this morning shows that plenty of trouble free streams will be available this afternoon.

Mustard have been testing, testing and triple testing - which is what they should have done for Tuesday!

We''ve been told there should be no problems with today''s coverage.

A shame for Mustard as I thought their coverage itself was actually quite good - just a shame it wasn''t live as promised. The commentary wasn''t too special either.

does anyone know why the usual radio norfolk guys dont do commentary (not necessarily on mustard but even over the radio?) would be much better than the drivel on radio norfolk at 3pm instead

I can only guess they don''t do friendlies on radio Norfolk - perhaps non football Radio Norfolk listeners feel that would be too much football then if it isn''t for the league

[quote user="Making Plans"]I see Mustard TV have already scheduled a recording of this afternoon''s game for 7.30pm tonight.Presumably this is back up should we get a repeat of the West Ham fiasco.For those who live further afield, and for locals should Mustard fail to deliver again, a quick look round the popular sites this morning shows that plenty of trouble free streams will be available this afternoon.[/quote]If anyone could point me in the general direction of one of these trouble free sites it would be much appreciated

No excuse for anyone not going to this game today. Cheap and plenty of seats

[quote user="Boxy"]No excuse for anyone not going to this game today. Cheap and plenty of seats[/quote]I''m in the wrong country currently so...Many thanks Swindon

Radio Norfolk have done commentary for friendly''s in the past. Maybe as it''s on Mustard there''s no exclusivity so no point doing it I presume

[quote user="Boxy"]No excuse for anyone not going to this game today. Cheap and plenty of seats[/quote]Unless of course, like me, you''re 1,500 miles away so the cost & availability of the seats becomes irrelevant.

Does anyone know if the whole game will go up on Canaries Player again like the West Ham match? I have to work all day and sadly can''t make the afternoon game or watch the evening repeat :(

pretty sure they said it will go up on canaries world hd 3d zone after the game.

thanks to the chap posting the link, i also cannot make the game and am out of county so will be going for this!

quote userBoxy No excuse for anyone not going to this game today. Cheap and plenty of seats

or they went to the Westham game and cant afford the the price of a 2nd lot of tickets plus all the extras

still costs £60+ once you factor in food/drinks/parking and the tickets for 2 adults and 1 child so not a cheap trip out as you put it boxy

i do lol (inside my head) as someone always says "just go to the game"

or "only people from norwich post code nr1 aged between 18 and 27 and owning at least 5 match day programs are ever allowed to support norwich, everyone else can burn in hell. ... or similar :-P

Mulumbu and Brady have been good as has BJ imo

Martin and Whitts are their usual self - not up to the standard of the rest of the team.

I''m really worried by Martin and Whittaker. Martin was ok and found out a few times in the Champs whereas fast wingers normally had the run of Whitts - who was very effective actually going forward. Really worry we have no speed at RB. There we go though. Have to trust AN.

Our midfield looks good, and maybe the defensive Midfielder (Tettey or Mulumbu) can help the centre halves?

Wouldn''t be surprised if Wisdom starts against Palace...

Depending how bad that is I reckon he''ll be classed as a doubt for Palace now...

Great play in the midfield. CamJam is a beast.

Looking forward to the new season but firstly (as most others recognise) we really do need to strengthen the defence.

Good test and a good game.